Lithuania is to place an order for three AS365 Dauphin helicopters with Eurocopter, the Lithuanian military announced today. They will replace Mil Mi-8s in the SAR role. The order, valued at 180 Lithuanian Litas ($71.96M) includes pilot and maintenance training, three years of maintenance and various associated equipment.
Financing for one of the three helicopters has been supplied by European Union sources.
The contract signature is scheduled for tomorrow, Friday 25th October. Present will be Brigadier General Gintautas Zenkevicius, director of armaments and capabilities for the Lithuanian military, and Eurocopter’s regional sales manager Didier Parasme.
Ben Haverdee – HeliHub.com
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- Heli Holland expand offshore fleet with two H155s and an H175
- 09-Jun-17 902 Airbus AS565MB Varna, Bulgaria (1F)
- 30-May-17 Airbus AS365N3 Moorea, French Polynesia
- 27-May-17 VT-ENX Airbus AS365N Ahmedabad, India
- 20-May-17 6595 Airbus HH-65 Berkeley, US-California
- Babcock rotates UK Dauphin N3 fleet
- £1 Million is not enough for Great North Air Ambulance
- Heli-One contracted by UAE military for Ariel and Manila support
- S.A.F.E. Structure awarded US Coast Guard – Miami contract for MH-65 check stands
- Mahindra to make parts for Airbus AS565MBe Panther
- Pacific Crown Helicopters win new helicopter maintenance approvals
- Great North Air Ambulance to feature in second series of Air Ambulance ER
- Airbus Helicopters takes six aircraft to FIDAE
- 11-Mar-16 Eurocopter AS365N Shimen, Taiwan (2F)
- Trakka announces pending FAA and EASA STCs
- US Coast Guard clocks up 1,000,000 hours with Arriel engines
- 24-Nov-15 VT-ELJ Airbus AS365N2 Meluri, India
- Bond continues Blackpool operations on smaller fleet
- 04-Nov-15 VT-PWF Airbus AS365N3 off Mumbai, India (2F)