Eurocopter will attend the Seoul International Aerospace & Defence Exhibtion (Seoul ADEX 2013) at the KINTEX Exhibition Centre in South Korea from October 29 to November 3.
The company will display the Surion Korean Utility Helicopter (KUH) developed in partnership with Korea Aerospace Industries. This military transport helicopter, which entered into service this year, demonstrates Eurocopter’s ongoing commitment to advancing the Korean aerospace industry. South Korea has been a key market of Eurocopter for more than 30 years.
The EC120, Eurocopter’s single-engine light helicopter, and the AS565 MB Panther, Eurocopter’s medium-weight multi-purpose twin-engine helicopter, will also be on display.
Visit Eurocopter at the EADS stand (No.H9-E6), located in Hall 9.
For more information, visit http://www.seouladex.com/.
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock
- HAI appoints VP of Marketing Communications
- MD Helicopters aims to overturn $7.6M Dutch Police judgement