Dakota Air Parts and ASI Services are showcasing rotor-wing support services during the Seoul International Aerospace & Defense Exhibition (Seoul ADEX 2013). Seoul ADEX runs from October 29 to November 3 at the KINTEX Exhibition Center.
The strategic partners co-exhibited at the last Seoul ADEX in 2011. Specializing in supporting spares procurements for the legendary UH-1 and AH-1 helicopter families and the T53 turboshaft engine family, ADEX provides an ideal venue for Dakota Air Parts.
Specializing in providing MRO services for Rolls-Royce M250 turboshaft engines, ASI Services has returned to Seoul ADEX to expand its overseas markets. With large numbers of M250 powered helicopters in country, including the MD 500, Bo 105 and other M250 powered aircraft, South Korea represents a significant market.
Join Dakota Air Parts and ASI Services at stand H9-F5a, located in Hall 9 with the U.S. Pavilion.
About Dakota Air Parts Intl., Inc.
Established in 1994, Dakota Air Parts Intl., Inc. specializes in the buying, selling and support of a variety of rotor-wing and fixed wing aircraft, turbine engines, and parts – OEM & aftermarket. Dakota Air Parts has access to the most diverse parts information infrastructures in the world allowing them to offer the most competitive pricing without compromising quality or delivery to customers worldwide
Dakota is an experienced partner for supporting overseas requirements. They are a U.S. State Department-registered exporter and were recognized by the U.S. Commercial Service for export achievement
To learn more, please visit www.DakotaAirParts.com,
About ASI Services
Founded in 1948, ASI has outstanding repair and overhaul capabilities for the Rolls-Royce M250 engine series. With their state of the art in-house test cell, ASI Services offers both functional and performance testing. ASI offers engine and module sales, repairs, overhauls, exchanges, leases, and rentals.
ASI Services also offers component MRO services for Bell light and Bell medium platforms. ASI Services is an FAA and EASA authorized Repair Station: FAA (TU3R88OL) and EASA (145.4086)
For more information about ASI Services please visit www.asiservices.com
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset