Dakota Air Parts and ASI Services are showcasing rotor-wing support services during the Seoul International Aerospace & Defense Exhibition (Seoul ADEX 2013). Seoul ADEX runs from October 29 to November 3 at the KINTEX Exhibition Center.
The strategic partners co-exhibited at the last Seoul ADEX in 2011. Specializing in supporting spares procurements for the legendary UH-1 and AH-1 helicopter families and the T53 turboshaft engine family, ADEX provides an ideal venue for Dakota Air Parts.
Specializing in providing MRO services for Rolls-Royce M250 turboshaft engines, ASI Services has returned to Seoul ADEX to expand its overseas markets. With large numbers of M250 powered helicopters in country, including the MD 500, Bo 105 and other M250 powered aircraft, South Korea represents a significant market.
Join Dakota Air Parts and ASI Services at stand H9-F5a, located in Hall 9 with the U.S. Pavilion.
About Dakota Air Parts Intl., Inc.
Established in 1994, Dakota Air Parts Intl., Inc. specializes in the buying, selling and support of a variety of rotor-wing and fixed wing aircraft, turbine engines, and parts – OEM & aftermarket. Dakota Air Parts has access to the most diverse parts information infrastructures in the world allowing them to offer the most competitive pricing without compromising quality or delivery to customers worldwide
Dakota is an experienced partner for supporting overseas requirements. They are a U.S. State Department-registered exporter and were recognized by the U.S. Commercial Service for export achievement
To learn more, please visit www.DakotaAirParts.com,
About ASI Services
Founded in 1948, ASI has outstanding repair and overhaul capabilities for the Rolls-Royce M250 engine series. With their state of the art in-house test cell, ASI Services offers both functional and performance testing. ASI offers engine and module sales, repairs, overhauls, exchanges, leases, and rentals.
ASI Services also offers component MRO services for Bell light and Bell medium platforms. ASI Services is an FAA and EASA authorized Repair Station: FAA (TU3R88OL) and EASA (145.4086)
For more information about ASI Services please visit www.asiservices.com
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support