Ryfylke Aluminium Technology AS , a Norwegian based company and a global provider in development , design and manufacturing of maintenance docking systems and ground support equipment for helicopter and fixed wing are pleased to announce the launch of a new web site www.ra-ass.com.
Oyvind Mork Managing Director of RA-Aviation Support Solutions, believes to make the aviation part a separate division within the RA Group shows the importance and dedication we have to support the aviation community for a more safe and economical operation. This new site will give our products more awareness to the aviation community.
RA Aviation Solution Systems, have more than twenty years of experience from design, production and installation of aviation maintenance support equipment. This includes maintenance docking systems and other ground support equipment for various helicopter-fixed wing types and models, on a global marked.
Our company has in house competencies and experience to design customized maintenance systems in accordance to customer’s needs. We always combine our client’s functional requirements with our latest technology in aluminum techniques, to optimize cost savings and safe solutions.
In co-operation with our customers regarding planning, design, fabrication and on-site installation, we generate solutions that lead to a safe and efficient way of performing maintenance for our customers.
All our employees work from a customer’s point of view. Clients are consequently assured of a versatile, innovative partner, with an eye for lasting quality and maximum performance in accordance with ISO 9001 and AQAP 110 standards.
RA Aviation solution systems products are in use by military and civilian aircraft operators worldwide.
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work
- Edmonton Police take delivery of new Airbus H125
- South Korea certifies the VK-2500PS-03 engine for the Mi-171A2
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops
- DynCorp extends CalFire support contract
- Germany procures 31 NH90s for Navy role
- NASA Begins Flight Testing Campaign for Future Airspace Mobility
- EASA Approves HTC Blades for Bell Huey
- Philippine Navy completes vertrep exercise with AW109
- Milestone delivers first S92 to Caverton Helicopters