Ryfylke Aluminium Technology AS , a Norwegian based company and a global provider in development , design and manufacturing of maintenance docking systems and ground support equipment for helicopter and fixed wing are pleased to announce the launch of a new web site www.ra-ass.com.
Oyvind Mork Managing Director of RA-Aviation Support Solutions, believes to make the aviation part a separate division within the RA Group shows the importance and dedication we have to support the aviation community for a more safe and economical operation. This new site will give our products more awareness to the aviation community.
RA Aviation Solution Systems, have more than twenty years of experience from design, production and installation of aviation maintenance support equipment. This includes maintenance docking systems and other ground support equipment for various helicopter-fixed wing types and models, on a global marked.
Our company has in house competencies and experience to design customized maintenance systems in accordance to customer’s needs. We always combine our client’s functional requirements with our latest technology in aluminum techniques, to optimize cost savings and safe solutions.
In co-operation with our customers regarding planning, design, fabrication and on-site installation, we generate solutions that lead to a safe and efficient way of performing maintenance for our customers.
All our employees work from a customer’s point of view. Clients are consequently assured of a versatile, innovative partner, with an eye for lasting quality and maximum performance in accordance with ISO 9001 and AQAP 110 standards.
RA Aviation solution systems products are in use by military and civilian aircraft operators worldwide.
- Airwolf Aerospace and True Blue Power Announce New Lithium-ion Main Ship Battery STCs
- Telephonics flight tests MOSAIC AESA Radar System on MH-60S
- Bucher presents its newest multi-mission HEMS at Heli-Expo 2020
- Astronautics Readies Its Airborne Communication System for Various Airbus Platforms
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI Brings Enhanced Capability to Santa Barbara Firehawk
- Astronautics Nears FAA Approval on STC for RoadRunner EFI on Bell 212 and 412
- Canada approves Astronics Enhanced Vision Systems on Bell 407
- Cobham Launches Titan Digital Audio Management Series
- Luma Technologies offers Goggle Ready LED Solutions for UH-60 / S-70 Operators
- Air Methods to supply two EC145s to Houston Healthcare
- Kenyan Air Force receives first six MD530Fs
- VFS Leads eVTOL Efforts at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Kopter’s SH09 flies with a new main rotor configuration
- Air Methods lowers costs to patients
- MINT Turbines Announces Launch of Redesigned Website
- 26-Jan-20 N72EX Sikorsky S76B Calabasas, US-California (9F)
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations