Turtle-Pac has confirmed that they will be attending the European Helicopter Show on the 19-21st of June 2014
Turtle-Pac is a manufacturer of Collapsible Long range aircraft ferry tanks and inflatable drum tanks which are able to roll out of air crafts or slung under a helicopter. This allows any fixed wing or helicopter operator to supply fuel to remote air fields with the same tanks comparably easily. The advantages of collapsible tanks are that they are very light and fold up empty, leaving the cargo hold empty for other tasks.
The folded up tanks can be safely stored away and the same tanks can be used in various air crafts as the flexible tanks will conform to the available space utilizing the area to full capacity.
Find Turtle-Pac online at: www.turtlepac.com.
- Kopter Group and Korea Aerospace Industries enter into cooperation
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- ForeFlight Announces Launch of Dispatch
- DRF to upgrade Airbus H145 fleet to five-blade rotorhead
- DART Aerospace acquires key product lines and brand trademark
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2020
- Flight testing begins for the first H225Ms for Kuwait
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™