Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America (“HS-NA”), has signed a five-year agreement with Era Helicopters LLC (“Era”) for repair and overhaul of dynamic components for Era’s Sikorsky S76 and Eurocopter AS350 fleets.
As per the terms of the five-year agreement, HS-NA will provide Era with inspection, repair, overhaul, testing, modification and other services as required including on site rental assets on Era’s S76 and AS350 fleets.
“HS-NA is very pleased to be working with Era and providing repair and overhaul support for Era’s Sikorsky and Eurocopter fleets,” says Chris McDowell, vice president of sales and marketing at HS-NA. “This contract reinforces the strong relationship we have developed with Era over the past 20 years by providing them with previous engine support services and fuel accessories for various product lines such as Sikorsky, Eurocopter, Arriel and Rolls-Royce.”
HS-NA is a Eurocopter authorized repair and overhaul center for AS350, AS355 and EC 130 mechanical assemblies including aircraft maintenance and structural repairs and a Sikorsky authorized S76 and S61 overhaul and repair center. With these authorizations, HS-NA will provide high quality MRO service, superior customer support and fast turn-times to Era’s Sikorsky and Eurocopter fleets.
Vector Aerospace holds approvals from some of the world’s leading turbine engine, airframe and avionics OEMs. Engine products supported include a wide range of General Electric, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce and Turbomeca, (all engine lines including complete test capability). Vector Aerospace also provides support for a wide range of airframes from AgustaWestland, Boeing, Eurocopter and Sikorsky, including major inspections and dynamic component overhaul, and offers full-service avionics capability, including complete aircraft rewire plus glass cockpit engineering, development and integration.
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey