BDN Aerospace Marketing (BDN) has released a comprehensive directory of 300 aerospace and defense trade shows and events. The directory is available now for download at www.bdnaerospace.com/white-
The trade show and event directory was created as a helpful resource for marketers to use as they plan and budget for 2014. For user convenience, two directories are available: one sorted alphabetically and one sorted by date.
A variety of other resources also are available at www.bdnaerospace.com. These include industry-specific research reports, information about market trends and analysis, and “how-tos” on a wide range of subjects. It’s all meant to inspire and inform, and to help industry marketers improve their effectiveness.
About BDN Aerospace Marketing
BDN Aerospace Marketing works exclusively with aerospace companies to meet their marketing and sales objectives and deliver measurable results. A total package of powerful integrated marketing solutions is the key. Services include design, strategy, multimedia and public relations/writing. BDN has decades of aerospace and aviation specific marketing experience and expertise.
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?