[electronic translation] Holding “Helicopters of Russia” (a subsidiary of OPK “Oboronprom”, a member of the State Corporation Rostekhnadzor) announces the launch of the sixth annual competition of design and engineering development “Helicopters of the XXI century – 2014”, which is held in conjunction with the Corporate University OPK “Oboronprom”.
The contest “Helicopters XXI Century” held to promote design development, as well as for the promotion of workers and engineering professions, which may contribute to attracting talented youth helicopter industry and the formation of personnel reserve of designers and engineers.
All projects submitted for the competition review and evaluate the tender committee, which consists of specialists of the holding company “Helicopters of Russia” and teachers specialized technical institutes.
To participate in the contest is open to students of higher education institutions, student groups, young members of the holding “Helicopters of Russia” and the organization of the aviation industry at the age of 18 to 35 years.
Applications for participation in the competition are accepted until December 1, 2013 . The official award ceremony will be held at the International Exhibition «HeliRussia-2014″, which will be held next May in Moscow. The winners will receive certificates and cash prizes.
To apply for and get detailed information about the conditions of the contest, please visit www.cu-oboronprom.ru/konkyrs .
- KAI aims to export first Korean-made helicopter to Indonesia
- Air ambulances in Nova Scotia now carry supply of blood
- Melfort Union Hospital helipad goes out to tender
- Trakka delivers total surveillance solutions package to Mexio
- Nigerian Air Force inaugurates helipad for anti-bandit operations
- First Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey delivered to Japan
- Royal Hobart Hospital helipad now open
- Trakka delivers total surveillance solutions package for Colombian National Police
- Black Hills Life Flight adds blood and plasma to all flights
- Kaikoura Helicopters partners with marine welfare organisation
- Ace Aeronautics Earns STC for ACE DECK VL-60 Integrated Flight Deck
- A Reduction in Helicopter Operations Leads to a Reduction in Accidents
- Airbus marks 60 years of long-standing partnership with Japan
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas