[electronic translation] Holding “Helicopters of Russia” (a subsidiary of OPK “Oboronprom”, a member of the State Corporation Rostekhnadzor) announces the launch of the sixth annual competition of design and engineering development “Helicopters of the XXI century – 2014”, which is held in conjunction with the Corporate University OPK “Oboronprom”.
The contest “Helicopters XXI Century” held to promote design development, as well as for the promotion of workers and engineering professions, which may contribute to attracting talented youth helicopter industry and the formation of personnel reserve of designers and engineers.
All projects submitted for the competition review and evaluate the tender committee, which consists of specialists of the holding company “Helicopters of Russia” and teachers specialized technical institutes.
To participate in the contest is open to students of higher education institutions, student groups, young members of the holding “Helicopters of Russia” and the organization of the aviation industry at the age of 18 to 35 years.
Applications for participation in the competition are accepted until December 1, 2013 . The official award ceremony will be held at the International Exhibition «HeliRussia-2014″, which will be held next May in Moscow. The winners will receive certificates and cash prizes.
To apply for and get detailed information about the conditions of the contest, please visit www.cu-oboronprom.ru/konkyrs .
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight