The European Rotorcraft Forum (ERF) is one of the premier events in the rotorcraft community’s calendar, bringing together manufacturers, research centres, academia, operators and regulatory agencies to discuss advances in research, development, design, manufacturing, testing and operation of rotorcraft.
The International Committee invites prospective authors to submit abstracts of papers for presentation at the forum. As in previous years, the Forum sessions will cover typical aspects of rotorcraft and will be held simultaneously in parallel sessions.
A broad spectrum of presentation topics are welcome and full abstract submission details can be found here.
Key dates and deadlines:
• Abstracts submitted by: 21 February 2014
• Authors notified by: 4 April 2014
• Programme Circulation: 16 May 2014
• Submission of final paper: 11 July 2014
Abstracts should be sent to [email protected] quoting ref #725 on all abstract submissions.
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics