[electronic translation] Boris Slyusarev, General Director of JSC “Rostvertol” the Holding “Helicopters of Russia”, was awarded the title of “Honorary Citizen of Rostov region.” Sign and an honorary citizen Boris Slyusarev handed Rostov Region Governor Vasily Golubev. The solemn ceremony of awarding was held at the Rostov State Musical Theatre in early November.
Boris Slusar thanked the governor and residents of the Rostov region for the appreciation of his work and the work of all employees. “This title is largely the merit of our many thousands of employees, consisting of a hard-working and professional people – said Boris Slusar at the awards ceremony. – I worked for the company almost his entire life, starting a career simple turner, and I can say that the best place to work in the region is difficult to imagine. ”
The title of “Honorary Citizen of the Rostov region”, approved by the regional law in 2011, is given to citizens who have made outstanding contributions to the development of science, industry and the economy of the region, enjoying the universally recognized authority among residents of the Rostov region. During the existence of the title of “Honorary Citizen of the Rostov region,” he was awarded five people.
Helicopters “Rostvertol” plays an important role in the socio-economic development of Rostov-on-Don and the Rostov region. Boris Slusar began his professional career as a turner (1960-1961). After serving in the Soviet Army (1961-1964) worked as a foreman, foreman, deputy and then first deputy general director of “Rostvertol” (1982-2000). Since 2000, Boris Slusar headed “Rostvertol”.
General Director of “Rostvertol” combines his professional career with the scientific and social work. He is an honorary doctor of Don State Technical University, member of the Presidium of the city Board of Directors, President of the Association “High Technology”, which brings together the military-industrial complex in the region, and is a member of the Legislative Assembly of the Rostov region.
For his work, and social activities Boris Slusar recipient of numerous awards, including the Order of Merit, the Order of St. Sergius of Radonezh, the Order “For Services to the Fatherland, IV degree,” medal “For Services to the Fatherland, II degree”, as well as the medals “For Labor Valor “and” Veteran of Labour “.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit