[electronic translation] Boris Slyusarev, General Director of JSC “Rostvertol” the Holding “Helicopters of Russia”, was awarded the title of “Honorary Citizen of Rostov region.” Sign and an honorary citizen Boris Slyusarev handed Rostov Region Governor Vasily Golubev. The solemn ceremony of awarding was held at the Rostov State Musical Theatre in early November.
Boris Slusar thanked the governor and residents of the Rostov region for the appreciation of his work and the work of all employees. “This title is largely the merit of our many thousands of employees, consisting of a hard-working and professional people – said Boris Slusar at the awards ceremony. – I worked for the company almost his entire life, starting a career simple turner, and I can say that the best place to work in the region is difficult to imagine. ”
The title of “Honorary Citizen of the Rostov region”, approved by the regional law in 2011, is given to citizens who have made outstanding contributions to the development of science, industry and the economy of the region, enjoying the universally recognized authority among residents of the Rostov region. During the existence of the title of “Honorary Citizen of the Rostov region,” he was awarded five people.
Helicopters “Rostvertol” plays an important role in the socio-economic development of Rostov-on-Don and the Rostov region. Boris Slusar began his professional career as a turner (1960-1961). After serving in the Soviet Army (1961-1964) worked as a foreman, foreman, deputy and then first deputy general director of “Rostvertol” (1982-2000). Since 2000, Boris Slusar headed “Rostvertol”.
General Director of “Rostvertol” combines his professional career with the scientific and social work. He is an honorary doctor of Don State Technical University, member of the Presidium of the city Board of Directors, President of the Association “High Technology”, which brings together the military-industrial complex in the region, and is a member of the Legislative Assembly of the Rostov region.
For his work, and social activities Boris Slusar recipient of numerous awards, including the Order of Merit, the Order of St. Sergius of Radonezh, the Order “For Services to the Fatherland, IV degree,” medal “For Services to the Fatherland, II degree”, as well as the medals “For Labor Valor “and” Veteran of Labour “.
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL
- Specialist Aviation Services welcomes new CEO
- Nakanihon Air Service takes delivery of 20th H135
- Air Methods Added to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama’s Air Ambulance Network
- GHS announces Red Cross contract in Nigeria
- Quark Expeditions new ship has two helipads and two helicopters
- Sikorsky Awarded $542M Contract for Presidential Helicopter Replacement Program Support
- Pacific Heliport Services Receives Provincial Grant
- Deloitte launches eVTOL market report