Asia Pacific Aerospace (APA) Pty Ltd, a Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 Authorized Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Centre (AMROC) is pleased to announce the appointment of Chow Hoon Keong to the position of Sales and Marketing Manager, APA(S).
As Sales & Marketing Manager, Chow H.K. is responsible for sales and support to rotary and fixed wing operators of the Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 engines and Honeywell LTS101 engines in Asia. He reports directly to the Regional Manager/Director of APA(S).
Having worked for three other major aerospace companies in Singapore over the past 15 years Chow H.K. has a wealth of experience and knowledge of aviation MRO products in the Asian region.
Chow H.K. has received sales performance awards for his outstanding contributions in this field.
His experience is enhanced by his achievement in completing various higher education majors in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing.
Please contact Chow H.K. on +65 8181 3345 or [email protected]
Based in Eagle Farm, Brisbane Australia, Asia Pacific Aerospace is a premier gas turbine engine repair and overhaul service provider supporting both military and commercial operators in the Asia Pacific region. The company is a Rolls-Royce Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center for the Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 Series engines, as well as providing maintenance support on the Honeywell LTS101 and the Australian Defence Force operated GE T700.
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work
- Edmonton Police take delivery of new Airbus H125
- South Korea certifies the VK-2500PS-03 engine for the Mi-171A2
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops
- DynCorp extends CalFire support contract
- Germany procures 31 NH90s for Navy role
- NASA Begins Flight Testing Campaign for Future Airspace Mobility
- EASA Approves HTC Blades for Bell Huey
- Philippine Navy completes vertrep exercise with AW109
- Milestone delivers first S92 to Caverton Helicopters
- 02-Dec-20 VH-HGU Robinson R44 Marulan South, Australia (2F)