[Electronic translation] “Ural helicopter company – URALHELICOM”carried out the acceptance helicopter EC145 Eurocopter , which took place at the plant Eurocopter in the German town of Donauwörth. Customer helicopter was the government of Krasnodar region in the face of KSU QC “Kubanavia” in preparation for the Winter Olympic Games in Sochi in 2014.
The new EC145 presented in VIP configuration and will be used for the carriage of passengers and dignitaries, including the governor of the Krasnodar region. A distinctive feature of the helicopter is that it can be transformed into a medical professional version with additional equipment. Thus, if necessary, EC145 will be used to provide emergency medical care or advice.
EC 145 – one of the most popular helicopters in the middle class. It is an upgraded version of the proven multi-BK-117 helicopter.When you modify the Eurocopter EC 145 received a rotor with an optimized profile and updated avionics, as well as significantly increased passenger cabin. The spacious interior, the presence of the side and rear doors, no walls provide ample opportunities for a variety of layouts passenger cabin.
The helicopter is available in different versions with a complete set, focused on the implementation of a wide range of applications – from transportation of VIP-passengers to carry out medical and rescue operations. Low noise level allows the use of a helicopter in an urban setting.
Recall that at the end of 2012. “Ural helicopter company -URALHELICOM “has supplied a helicopter for medical equipment ES135, Eurocopter also for the needs of the government of the Krasnodar Territory. The helicopter is equipped accessory, improving its performance characteristics and increases safety, such as avionics suite that allows you to operate the helicopter in bad weather, the system trosorubov, systems to prevent collisions with the ground and in the air, weather radar and much more.
Once again, we want to thank the Government of the Krasnodar Territory and the KSU QC “Kubanavia” for their confidence in the Ural helicopter company in the implementation of the delivery.
Test flown as D-HADC, we understand this is serial 9631 and will fly in Russia as RA-07255
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- SAFE provides maintenance stands to New Mexico State Police
- DRF Christoph Weser to upgrade Bremen air ambulance to EC145
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Air Methods chooses Airbus HCare to support its fleet of 31 EC145 helicopters
- 06-Aug-20 PK-JBX Airbus H145 Batulicin, Indonesia
- DRF “Christoph 42” in Schleswig-Holstein upgrades from EC145 to H145
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Gama Aviation starts Scottish EMS operations after taking contract back from Babcock
- 01-Jun-20 LN-OOU Airbus H145 Skibotn, Norway
- Airbus will only sell you a five-blade H145 now
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- DRF Luftrettung expands its H145 and H135 fleet
- FlightSafety to add new Level D sims for Airbus EC145 and Leonardo AW139
- Air Methods to supply two EC145s to Houston Healthcare
- UK Military Flying Training System to add four Airbus H145s
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145