The worldwide market for commercial helicopters is poised to witness healthy growth at a 3.08% CAGR through 2023, driven mainly by the offshore oil and gas exploration, rapid growth of the light helicopter sector and burgeoning demand from Asia and Latin America. Currently, Europe captures the dominant share of the overall market and is expected to maintain its leadership during 2013-2023. The developing markets of APAC, Latin America and Africa are forecast to experience robust growth in the upcoming years. Medium helicopters are likely to account for the largest share of the world commercial helicopters market; this sector is expected to record a 1.49% CAGR through 2023. Meanwhile, the light helicopter and heavy helicopter sectors are forecast to register a 2.46% CAGR and a 5.26% CAGR, respectively, during 2013-2023.
Bell Helicopter Textron, Eurocopter SAS, AgustaWestland, Sikorsky, Russian Helicopters JSC, MD Helicopters, Robinson Helicopter Company and Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) are among the leading participants in the worldwide market for commercial helicopters.
In-demand research report “The Commercial Helicopter Market 2013-2023” worked out by Strategic Defence Intelligence (SDI) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: The Commercial Helicopter Market 2013-2023
Published: October, 2013
Price: US$ 4,800.00
The research report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global market for commercial helicopters. It sheds light on the historical and current industry performance, examines the actors influencing the market growth, outlines the main market challenges and opportunities, and highlights the recent industry news. The study benchmarks the industry against key global markets, delves into the competitive landscape, profiles the leading companies, evaluates the investment climate, and traces the recent industry developments. The report contains a SWOT analysis of the industry, offers different country markets overviews, and also discloses details on the major commercial helicopter programs. In addition, the report presents extensive forecasts for the global commercial helicopters market through 2023, including detailed expectations of growth rates and projected total expenditure.
- Comprehensive analysis of the global market for commercial helicopters.
- Vital information on the market size and segmentation.
- Data on the historical development and the actual state of the market.
- SWOT analysis.
- Insightful country-market overviews.
- Thorough discussion of the important industry trends and burning issues.
- In-depth insights into the competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies.
- Extensive review of the major commercial helicopters programs.
- Profound examination of the key factors driving and restraining the market growth.
- Outlining of the major market opportunities and challenges.
- Snapshot of the recent industry news.
- Benchmarking of the industry against key global markets.
- Detailed future outlook for the global commercial helicopters market through 2023.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at SDI page.
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset