Marenco Swisshelicopter is proud to announce the World’s Premiere Roll Out of the prototype of the SKYe SH09 helicopter.
The special Press event will be held on November 28th 2013, on the Mollis airport in Switzerland where the MSH staff and the team of suppliers will welcome the press as well as high dignitaries from the industry and from the region.
“Our teams have made outstanding progress in completing the first prototype and in processing the certification of the SKYe SH09” said Martin Stucki, Chief Executive Officer and designer of the helicopter. He noted “This important achievement is the result of combined efforts from our staff and from our suppliers”.
The prototype aircraft is shown in a matt-grey livery paint but still the carbon-composite airframe is revealed on key areas such as the tail-boom and the shrouded tail-rotor.
Mathias Senes, Commercial Director, points out that it is rather unique to reach such detailed quality in a first prototype and ads “our prospects and clients will witness our commitment to quality and will certainly value what we meant by High Visibility Cockpit”.
Announced to the market during the 2012 Heli-Expo in Dallas, the High Visibility Cockpit concept is now fully applied to the P1 and the outcome is solid and just stunning. Certainly an inspiration for new helicopters to come.
- Leonardo to add extra baggage pod to AW189
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s