M International’s Keystone Turbine Services, LLC (KTS), Airborne Engines Ltd., and Mint Turbines, LLC (MINT) will be exhibiting at booth #839 December 9th-12th, 2013 during the National Agricultural Aviation Association (NAAA) 47th Annual Convention & Exposition taking place at the Silver Legacy Resort & Reno-Sparks Convention Center in Reno, NV.
Representatives will available to answer questions relating to the maintenance, repair, and overhaul of –
• Rolls-Royce M250 series
• Pratt & Whitney PT6A & PT6T series
• Honeywell T53 / T55 series gas turbine engines, modules and accessories
• Honeywell LTS-101 accessories and components
We invite you to stop by, meet our team, discuss issues regarding the proper care of these engines and components as well as learn about new and future product offerings and services.
“NAAA has always been a very important part of our overall business,” stated Rob Ruck, President for M International. “Our team enjoys supporting this distinguished group of operators, and with our latest acquisition of KTS, and expansion of Rolls Royce AMC with Airborne Engines, we continue to further expand our service network to provide an enhanced level of support to all our customers.”
About M International Inc.
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia and formed in 1979, M International is a leading provider of aftermarket technical, MRO, and supply chain management services for the aerospace and defense industry.
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role
- Aspen Avionics’ Evolution E5 Receives STC
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Ornge AW139s to receive new stretcher system
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy