Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. company (NYSE: TXT) announced that its Aeronautical Accessories brand is now a distributor of the RoLin product line including protective portable hangars, windscreens and component part covers.
The RoLin Windshield Buddy™ product line will be included in Aeronautical Accessories’ 2014 helicopter parts and accessories catalog. This line provides protection for rotorcraft against environmental elements as well as airborne debris created by nearby aircraft during take-off or landing.
“We are pleased to partner with Bell Helicopter’s Aeronautical Accessories brand to distribute our products, “said Linda Ross, president, RoLin Industries, Inc. “The Windshield Buddy™ has been used by U.S. Military and civilian aircraft for more than 20 years with great success. By creating an alliance with such a leader in rotorcraft accessories distribution as Aeronautical Accessories, we hope to share the benefits of our unique product with even more helicopter owners.”
As with many products distributed through Aeronautical Accessories, the RoLin Windshield Buddy™ may be used on multiple makes and models of aircraft, including models in the Bell Helicopter, Eurocopter and AgustaWestland product lines.
“The RoLin Windshield Buddy™ product line is a welcome addition to our 2014 offerings,” said Jennifer Lunceford, manager, Sales for Aeronautical Accessories. “We believe the protective benefits of these portable hangars, windscreens and component part covers will be a great asset to our customers.”
For more information on RoLin Windshield Buddy™, please contact Aeronautical Accessories at www.aero-access.com
- GAMA working with EASA on eVTOL futures
- Era Group appoints SVP, General Counsel and Chief Admin Officer
- Klimov presents new engine at Airshow China 2018
- Flight Safety Foundation announces new CEO
- Canadian Coast Guard announces new facility in New Brunswick
- CPI Aero names ex Bell CEO as their new Chairman
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout