[Electronic translation] Kazan Helicopter Plant (KHP), belongs to the holding company “Russian Helicopters”, Defence Ministry gave another batch of military transport helicopters Mi-8 MTV-5 game and training helicopters “ANSAT-U” .
Holding “Russian Helicopters” builds a relationship with the Defense Ministry as one of the most important customers in the long term. In 2012, by order of the state line for “Helicopters of Russia” increased 1.5 times, and increased CVD.
“Enforcement of the state defense order – one of the main strategic objectives of holding” Helicopters of Russia “and the Kazan helicopter plant in particular. Now the plant is actively modernizing their production sites, and this important work, primarily aimed at the fulfillment of the state defense order and priority issue one of the most versatile and advanced helicopters in the world, “- said the deputy general director of holding” Russian Helicopters “, Director General of the Kazan Helicopters Vadim Ligay.
Military transport helicopter Mi-8 MTV-5 supplied to the power structures of the Russian Federation, is designed to transport cargo and equipment weighing up to 4000 kg. The helicopter is also used for search and rescue operations and perform various special tasks. In the cockpit of a helicopter provided lighting equipment adapted for use of night vision goggles, which allows to operate at night at low and extremely-low altitudes, as well as take off and land on unmarked sites. The helicopter is equipped with modern communication complexes. For long-term operation of the helicopter Mi-8 MTV-5 proved that copes with problems in all climates and is considered as one of the best in the world in its category.
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf
- Kawasaki receives 5-blade H145 order from Thai corporate operator
- Arista wins five year $111M extension to UH-1 maintenance contract
- Bell Delivers the First TV News Helicopter to China
- Garmin® GI 275 electronic flight instrument CDI/MFD ready for helicopter installations
- GPMS Foresight HUMS now active on B407GXi
- Leading Edge Aviation adds B407GX to fleet
- StandardAero Completes Consolidation of Helicopter Centers of Excellence
- US EMS Operator contracts for first IFR-certified AW119
- HTM Helicopter Travel Munich appoints new Managing Director
- US approves sale of eight MV-22s Ospreys to Indonesia
- Airbus facilitates first e-delivery in Asia Pacific
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Schiebel Camcopter to fly Coast Guard ops in Finland, Sweden and Estonia
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years with Portuguese Air Force