[Electronic translation] Kazan Helicopter Plant (KHP), belongs to the holding company “Russian Helicopters”, Defence Ministry gave another batch of military transport helicopters Mi-8 MTV-5 game and training helicopters “ANSAT-U” .
Holding “Russian Helicopters” builds a relationship with the Defense Ministry as one of the most important customers in the long term. In 2012, by order of the state line for “Helicopters of Russia” increased 1.5 times, and increased CVD.
“Enforcement of the state defense order – one of the main strategic objectives of holding” Helicopters of Russia “and the Kazan helicopter plant in particular. Now the plant is actively modernizing their production sites, and this important work, primarily aimed at the fulfillment of the state defense order and priority issue one of the most versatile and advanced helicopters in the world, “- said the deputy general director of holding” Russian Helicopters “, Director General of the Kazan Helicopters Vadim Ligay.
Military transport helicopter Mi-8 MTV-5 supplied to the power structures of the Russian Federation, is designed to transport cargo and equipment weighing up to 4000 kg. The helicopter is also used for search and rescue operations and perform various special tasks. In the cockpit of a helicopter provided lighting equipment adapted for use of night vision goggles, which allows to operate at night at low and extremely-low altitudes, as well as take off and land on unmarked sites. The helicopter is equipped with modern communication complexes. For long-term operation of the helicopter Mi-8 MTV-5 proved that copes with problems in all climates and is considered as one of the best in the world in its category.
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza