Today the Örnsköldsvik company HeliNord Norden took delivery of a second Long Ranger that will join the company’s fleet of HeliSki helicopters in Kittelfjäll this winter. The helicopter, a 1988 Bell 206 L-3 formerly known as LN-OBS, was delivered from Oslo to Umeå today.
The 5000-hour helicopter will join HeliNord’s current fleet of two Alouette IIIs (SE-JFG and SE-HTH), one Long Ranger (SE-HKC) and one Jet Ranger (SE-JPL). The owner of HeliNord, Börje Marklund, says that the helicopter will be fitted with new Van Horn tail rotor blades in order to increase its performance and to lower its noise signature.
LN-OBS has earlier been operated by the Norwegian company Pegasus Helicopter AS. It will get the Swedish registration SE-HZB once accepted by the Swedish Transport Agency.
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- 08-Nov-20 N123NC Bell 206A Raleigh, US-North Carolina
- Canada approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- 21-Oct-20 N716VL Bell 206B Jones Inlet, US-New York
- 16-Oct-20 N777CP Bell 206 Lakeland, US-Florida
- 04-Oct-20 N24AE Bell 206 Jackson, US-Mississippi
- 29-Sep-20 N91TA Bell 206B Packwood, US-Washington
- 28-Aug-20 5N-BQW Bell 206B Opebi, Nigeria (3F)
- 24-Aug-20 C-GRCT Bell 206B Porcupine Plain, Canada
- 22-Aug-20 N41SJ Bell 206 Clifton, US-New Jersey
- Van Horn Aviation receives STC/PMA on 206B V2 main blades
- 08-Aug-20 N284S Bell 206 Marathon, US-Texas (3F)
- 07-Aug-20 N55SL Bell 206L4 Windham, US-New Hampshire
- 06-Aug-20 N137HS Bell 206B Paris, US-Illinois
- Helimarte moves away from Bell to concentrate on Airbus
- 28-Jan-20 AF-302 Bell 206 Bulo, Uganda (2F)
- Jotov & Son Bulgaria purchased an Entrol H01 FNPT II simulator
- 17-Oct-19 N167AG Bell 206B Marshville, US-North Carolina (1F)
- 16-Apr-19 N61PH Bell 206B Fountain Hills, US-Arizona (2F)
- 18-Mar-19 ZT-ROB Bell 206L3 Beira, Mozambique