Participants of the Oil & Gas Symposium had a great night networking during a party organized at the Sky Bar, on level 33 of the Traders Hotel after the first day of presentations and workshops. It was a great vantage point from which they had a panoramic view of the Kuala Lumpur city skyline.
The EC175 demo flights continued the next day for more participants of the symposium, including Capt. Le Trong Phuong, a seasoned pilot of 34 years’ experience with over 11,000 flight hours under his belt, who highly commended the technology in the EC175 which he described as an aircraft that is nearing perfection.
Capt. Wayne McQueen, the EC225 training captain from CHC Helicopters (Australia) was especially impressed with how de-cluttered the cockpit layout is; while Paul McKenna, also an EC225 training captain from Bristow Helicopters Australia “got a glimpse of the future” after flying in the EC175 which he found absolutely amazing.
The third day of the demo tour in Malaysia concluded with a final flight made for His Royal Highness Tengku Mahkota Pahang Tengku Abdullah Ibni Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Al-Musta’in Billah, who had praises for the comfort level and speed of the EC175. In addition, he liked the fact that it was very quiet in the cabin, making conversation really easy.
It was a fantastic day, with the EC175 again making deep impressions!
- NHV H175 fleet exceeds 30000 flight hours
- Babcock Australasia reports successful first year of H175 operations
- Airbus receives EASA Certification for Rig’N Fly for the H175
- NHV H175 fleet reaches 8,500 flights in 3 years
- Airbus and NHV celebrate three years flying H175s
- EASA certification for the Rig’N Fly
- Royal Thai Police becomes first H175 operator in Asia Pacific
- Milestone and Babcock celebrate lease fleet of 50
- CHC commences H175 revenue operations
- CHC signs HCare contract with Airbus for H175
- Heli Holland expand offshore fleet with two H155s and an H175
- Milestone helps CHC launch SuperMedium program
- CHC takes delivery of first H175 aircraft
- CHC to add AW189 and H175 to fleet
- Waypoint Leasing to Bolster Fleet with 16 New Airbus Helicopters
- EASA raises H175 gross weight to 7.8 tonnes
- Milestone places €200 million firm order with Airbus Helicopters for H135, H145 and H175
- NHV’s H175 fleet reaches 10,000 flight hours
- NHV awarded with offshore contract by Seaway Heavy Lifting
- New era on North Sea as oil company buys two H175s