Aero Dynamix, A global leader in aircraft cockpit lighting solutions, which includes night vision compatible cockpits and a wide variety of aircraft NVIS and Non NVIS ELP’s ( edge lit panels ), is proud to announce it has received its AS9100 Rev C and ISO 9001:2008 certification.
The Quality Management System (QMS) for the Aerospace Industry (AS9100) is designed to meet the stringent, complex and unique demands of the defense and commercial Aerospace industry. With nearly 100 additional requirements specific to the Aerospace industry, being certified by an accredited AS9100 and ISO 9001 registrar provides organizations with a comprehensive QMS focused on areas directly impacting product airworthiness, safety and reliability.
“Certification to AS9100 validates the commitment the Aero Dynamix team has to safety and quality” said Tonka Hufford, Aero Dynamix Director of Operations and Product Support. “This was a major effort over the course of many months of audits and improvements to meet the requirements”.
The AS9100 certification serves as prove of the company’s commitment to improvement and excellence. Aero Dynamix plans to use this new certification as a spring board to new growth opportunities in the Aerospace NVIS and non-NVIS lighting arena.
Aero Dynamix Inc. is located in Euless, Texas and is the industry leader in NVG cockpit modifications. Aero Dynamix currently holds 24 Supplemental Type Certificates involving 36 different aircraft along with four EASA certificates. (www.aerodynamix.com)
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation