Aero Dynamix, A global leader in aircraft cockpit lighting solutions, which includes night vision compatible cockpits and a wide variety of aircraft NVIS and Non NVIS ELP’s ( edge lit panels ), is proud to announce it has received its AS9100 Rev C and ISO 9001:2008 certification.
The Quality Management System (QMS) for the Aerospace Industry (AS9100) is designed to meet the stringent, complex and unique demands of the defense and commercial Aerospace industry. With nearly 100 additional requirements specific to the Aerospace industry, being certified by an accredited AS9100 and ISO 9001 registrar provides organizations with a comprehensive QMS focused on areas directly impacting product airworthiness, safety and reliability.
“Certification to AS9100 validates the commitment the Aero Dynamix team has to safety and quality” said Tonka Hufford, Aero Dynamix Director of Operations and Product Support. “This was a major effort over the course of many months of audits and improvements to meet the requirements”.
The AS9100 certification serves as prove of the company’s commitment to improvement and excellence. Aero Dynamix plans to use this new certification as a spring board to new growth opportunities in the Aerospace NVIS and non-NVIS lighting arena.
Aero Dynamix Inc. is located in Euless, Texas and is the industry leader in NVG cockpit modifications. Aero Dynamix currently holds 24 Supplemental Type Certificates involving 36 different aircraft along with four EASA certificates. (www.aerodynamix.com)
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award