Aero Dynamix, A global leader in aircraft cockpit lighting solutions, which includes night vision compatible cockpits and a wide variety of aircraft NVIS and Non NVIS ELP’s ( edge lit panels ), is proud to announce it has received its AS9100 Rev C and ISO 9001:2008 certification.
The Quality Management System (QMS) for the Aerospace Industry (AS9100) is designed to meet the stringent, complex and unique demands of the defense and commercial Aerospace industry. With nearly 100 additional requirements specific to the Aerospace industry, being certified by an accredited AS9100 and ISO 9001 registrar provides organizations with a comprehensive QMS focused on areas directly impacting product airworthiness, safety and reliability.
“Certification to AS9100 validates the commitment the Aero Dynamix team has to safety and quality” said Tonka Hufford, Aero Dynamix Director of Operations and Product Support. “This was a major effort over the course of many months of audits and improvements to meet the requirements”.
The AS9100 certification serves as prove of the company’s commitment to improvement and excellence. Aero Dynamix plans to use this new certification as a spring board to new growth opportunities in the Aerospace NVIS and non-NVIS lighting arena.
Aero Dynamix Inc. is located in Euless, Texas and is the industry leader in NVG cockpit modifications. Aero Dynamix currently holds 24 Supplemental Type Certificates involving 36 different aircraft along with four EASA certificates. (www.aerodynamix.com)
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee