The FAA FISDO Office out of Helena, Montana, has issued a Part 145 Maintenance Repair Station Certificate to Rocky Mountain Rotors Maintenance, a division of Rocky Mountain Rotors Montana.
This is the first FAA Part 145 certificate approved in over 7 years in the Montana area.
Rocky Mountain Rotors Montana Partner James T. Lee, Sr. worked with FAA officials for over a year to obtain this certification.
About Rocky Mountain
Rocky Mountain Rotors Montana is a full service helicopter charter, Part 141 mountain flight school, Part 133 external lift, and maintenance facility located at the Yellowstone International Bozeman Airport (KBZN) and is a service center for all models of Robinson Helicopters. Rocky Mountain Rotors Montana operates Bell 429, Bell 407, and Bell 206 helicopters in addition to its Robinson R22 , R44 and R66 flight school aircraft.
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport
- COVID-19 – EBAA partners with Osprey Flight Solutions
- Bell awarded $815M contract for UH-1Y and AH-1Z repairs and upgrades
- COVID-19 – Aerial Firefighters adjust to the pandemic
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- Leonardo extends training capabilities to rotorcraft UAS
- CBE+ has been selected by OEM Leonardo
- COVID-19 – AOPA backs emergency airport funding to fight coronavirus impact
- Queensland Police Bo105 passes 10,000 hours
- RACQ LifeFlight open new aeromedical base at Bundaberg
- COVID-19 – Italian Air Force HH-101A used for bioncontainment transport
- Optima Aero becomes a Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organisation
- COVID-19 – Rotorcorp COVID-19 Virus Status & Response
- Helitech World Expo (ex Vertical Flight Expo) picks April 2021 dates
- COVID-19 – British helicopter industry steps up – but still needs more help
- Maryland State Police mark 50 years of medevac flights
- Shady Cove airport opens new helipad