The National Air Transportation Association (NATA) is pleased to announce that applications for the 2014 Aviation Maintenance Technician Employer Award Program are now available.
This award program is designed to recognize companies that employ aviation maintenance technicians (AMT) and encourages and supports AMT training. The award is based on the percentage of AMTs employed by a maintenance organization that participate in qualified training events.
“We are very excited about the 2014 AMT Employer Award and believe it recognizes companies who put people first. Effective training is vital to operating a successful maintenance operation and we are proud to be able to honor businesses that support their technicians with quality training opportunities,” said NATA President & CEO Thomas L. Hendricks.
Applications for the 2014 Aviation Maintenance Technician Employer Award Program are now available and will be accepted through January 24, 2014. For more information on the program, or to download an application packet visit NATA’s Web site at http://www.nata.aero/Awards/AMT-Award.aspx or contact NATA at [email protected].
NATA, the voice of aviation business, is the public policy group representing the interests of aviation businesses before Congress and the federal agencies. For more information about NATA, please visit www.nata.aero,www.twitter.com/nataaero or www.facebook.com/nataaero.
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year