Gama Aviation has confirmed their attendance at the Heli UK Expo at Sywell Aerodrome, from 3rd – 4th June 2014.
Gama Engineering Ltd. has earned a reputation for excellence in the field of aircraft and helicopter maintenance and support.
Fully validated by both their EASA/FAR Part 145 approval status in addition to their full turn-key EASA Part 21J design, Part 21G manufacturing and Part M continued airworthiness management services.
Established at Fairoaks Airport, near Heathrow and serving you from their exclusive and dedicated hangars and workshops, Gama’s engineers provide the highest level of quality workmanship in compliance with the most stringent international regulatory requirements. Gama Engineering are committed to maximising the safety, efficiency and reliability of your aircraft, from minor defect, scheduled maintenance, major repair, design, certification, modification or refurbishment.
Find Gama Engineering Ltd. online at : www.gamaaviation.com
- Omni starts another PGS contract with both S76 and AW139
- 26-Jan-20 N72EX Sikorsky S76B Calabasas, US-California (9F)
- DAC International launch ADS-B Out solution for Sikorsky S76
- Wheels Up partners with HeliFlite
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- 18-Mar-19 C9-HEI Sikorsky S76A Beira, Mozambique
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- Costa do Sol Taxi Aero selects SKYTRAC Real-Time Flight Data Monitoring
- Universal Avionics ground testing completed on Heli-One S76B
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- UK Aviation Services becomes a Sikorsky S76 Customer Support Center
- JSSI expands S76 coverage
- Crestwood selected as Sikorsky Supplier of the Year
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76
- 25-May-17 VT-CMM Sikorsky S76C++ Nilanga, India
- CHC Brazil Opens New Hangar in Macaé
- Sikorsky plans Customer Support Centre in Thailand
- Sikorsky Recognizes Helijet for 30 Years of Safe S-76 Flight Operations
- Possible Stabilization for Oil and Gas Sector
- Canadian Helicopters renews Nova Scotia EMS contract