On 20th December, NOGEPA signed a contract with North Sea Helicopters Vlaanderen (NHV) for Search and Rescue (SAR) services. The contract entails provision of SAR services from 1/1/2014 and has a minimum duration of 6 months.
NHV will operate from Den Helder Airport with two AS365N (Dauphin) helicopters, supported by additional AS365N helicopters from the Botlek area. The helicopters are equipped with advanced navigation and search and rescue systems. In emergency situations, at least three helicopters can be operational simultaneously, providing the capacity to rescue crews operating in the Dutch continental shelf area.
The current contract with Bristow ends on 1 January 2014.The choice for NHV was made in close consultation with the Dutch Authorities, based on a combination of financial, health and safety and operational performance considerations.
Editor note – NOGEPA Nederlandse Olie en Gas Exploratie en Productie Associatie – or in English, the Dutch Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Association.
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award
- LCI and Sumitomo to establish JV helicopter leasing business
- COVID-19 forces Maverick Helicopters to lay off 75
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Records 50,000 Global Fleet Flight Hours
- Air BP delivers 210 tonnes of sustainable aviation fuel to Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Virtual AMTC Announces Keynote Speakers
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires
- Bristow names new CFO
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance receives COVID19 cash from Government
- Christoph 43 completes 570 missions in first half of 2020