On 20th December, NOGEPA signed a contract with North Sea Helicopters Vlaanderen (NHV) for Search and Rescue (SAR) services. The contract entails provision of SAR services from 1/1/2014 and has a minimum duration of 6 months.
NHV will operate from Den Helder Airport with two AS365N (Dauphin) helicopters, supported by additional AS365N helicopters from the Botlek area. The helicopters are equipped with advanced navigation and search and rescue systems. In emergency situations, at least three helicopters can be operational simultaneously, providing the capacity to rescue crews operating in the Dutch continental shelf area.
The current contract with Bristow ends on 1 January 2014.The choice for NHV was made in close consultation with the Dutch Authorities, based on a combination of financial, health and safety and operational performance considerations.
Editor note – NOGEPA Nederlandse Olie en Gas Exploratie en Productie Associatie – or in English, the Dutch Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Association.
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year