Vector Aerospace, a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce that Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services-North America (“HS-NA”), a subsidiary of Vector Aerospace and one of the world’s leading providers of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, has signed a 5 year, exclusive MRO support contract with Blackcomb Aviation. This Agreement will cover Blackcomb Aviation’s fleet of Rolls Royce M250 Engines, Turbomeca Arriel 1 & 2 Engines, and Eurocopter AS350, AS355 and EC130 Dynamic Components.
“HS-NA is pleased to be working with Blackcomb Aviation by providing repair and overhaul support for their fleet of light Bell and Eurocopter helicopters,” says Eric Hicks, Regional Sales Director, Western Canada at HS-NA. “This contract reinforces the strong relationship we’ve maintained with Blackcomb spanning two decades.” Hicks also noted that this contract is a great example of how Vector is developing full fleet MRO solutions tailored to meet their customer’s requirements.
“Blackcomb Aviation entrusted Vector Aerospace as its Rolls-Royce, Turbomeca and Eurocopter fleet MRO provider because of the superior quality of service and fast turn-times they provide to their customers,” commented Jonathan Burke, President and COO of Blackcomb Aviation. “We look forward to receiving high quality MRO service from Vector over the next five years through this agreement.” HS-NA is a Eurocopter authorized repair and overhaul center for AS350, AS355 and EC 130 mechanical assemblies including aircraft maintenance and structural repairs and a Rolls-Royce M250 and Arriel 1 & 2 authorized overhaul and repair center. With these authorizations, HS-NA will provide high quality MRO service, superior customer support and fast turn-times to Blackcomb Helicopter’s fleets.
About Blackcomb Aviation
Blackcomb Aviation ™ (www.blackcombaviation.com) is a privately-owned helicopter and jet charter company. Headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, the company operates multiple aircraft out of Canadian and US bases in Vancouver/Richmond at YVR, Squamish, Whistler, Pemberton, Lillooet, Bridge River Valley, Sechelt, Victoria, and Arizona. Blackcomb Aviation holds all current and applicable Air Operator and Aircraft Maintenance Organization certificates and authorities. The company also provides aircraft management services to other aircraft owners and is a designated Aircraft Management Company by the Canadian Business Aircraft Association. Blackcomb Aviation is co-owned by John Morris and by the McLean Group who also own and operate Vancouver Film Studios.
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- Simrik Air adds new H125 ‘9N-AKD’ chopper to its fleet
- 29-Sep-18 N849NA Airbus AS350B2 Alto, US-New Mexico
- 28-Sep-18 N907PL Airbus AS350B3 Lituya Bay, US-Alaska (3F)
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- EuroTec Installs First North American Maximum Pilot View Kit
- Meeker-Airfilm receives EASA STC for AFSP-V2
- EASA issues STC for AS350/AS355 automatically deployable ELT built by SPAES
- EASA Certified AS350 Retrofittable Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s
- Heli-Alps Purchases new Bell 505
- BLR Aerospace Announces First H125 FastFin System Factory Installation
- Boost Systems Dual Hook Systems and Personnel Carrying Devise approved for B407 and AS350/355
- Lawsuit filed over 2016 AS350 accident in Antarctica
- 01-Jan-18 ZS-??? Airbus AS350B3 Cathedral Peak, South Africa
- FAA certified retrofittable Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank for AS350 and EC130
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350