Vector Aerospace, a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce that Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services-North America (“HS-NA”), a subsidiary of Vector Aerospace and one of the world’s leading providers of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, has signed a 5 year, exclusive MRO support contract with Blackcomb Aviation. This Agreement will cover Blackcomb Aviation’s fleet of Rolls Royce M250 Engines, Turbomeca Arriel 1 & 2 Engines, and Eurocopter AS350, AS355 and EC130 Dynamic Components.
“HS-NA is pleased to be working with Blackcomb Aviation by providing repair and overhaul support for their fleet of light Bell and Eurocopter helicopters,” says Eric Hicks, Regional Sales Director, Western Canada at HS-NA. “This contract reinforces the strong relationship we’ve maintained with Blackcomb spanning two decades.” Hicks also noted that this contract is a great example of how Vector is developing full fleet MRO solutions tailored to meet their customer’s requirements.
“Blackcomb Aviation entrusted Vector Aerospace as its Rolls-Royce, Turbomeca and Eurocopter fleet MRO provider because of the superior quality of service and fast turn-times they provide to their customers,” commented Jonathan Burke, President and COO of Blackcomb Aviation. “We look forward to receiving high quality MRO service from Vector over the next five years through this agreement.” HS-NA is a Eurocopter authorized repair and overhaul center for AS350, AS355 and EC 130 mechanical assemblies including aircraft maintenance and structural repairs and a Rolls-Royce M250 and Arriel 1 & 2 authorized overhaul and repair center. With these authorizations, HS-NA will provide high quality MRO service, superior customer support and fast turn-times to Blackcomb Helicopter’s fleets.
About Blackcomb Aviation
Blackcomb Aviation ™ (www.blackcombaviation.com) is a privately-owned helicopter and jet charter company. Headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, the company operates multiple aircraft out of Canadian and US bases in Vancouver/Richmond at YVR, Squamish, Whistler, Pemberton, Lillooet, Bridge River Valley, Sechelt, Victoria, and Arizona. Blackcomb Aviation holds all current and applicable Air Operator and Aircraft Maintenance Organization certificates and authorities. The company also provides aircraft management services to other aircraft owners and is a designated Aircraft Management Company by the Canadian Business Aircraft Association. Blackcomb Aviation is co-owned by John Morris and by the McLean Group who also own and operate Vancouver Film Studios.
- 12-Apr-20 N160CC Airbus H125 Tampa, US-Florida
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Airbus adds more power and enhanced aerial work capabilities for the H125
- Air Zermatt picks VR technology H125 training solution
- StandardAero and Robertson Announce First Canadian Customer for AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Ukraine Border Guards receive first two Airbus H125s
- 26-Dec-19 N985SA Airbus AS350B2 Kauai, US-Hawaii (7F)
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot
- 09-Dec-19 ZK-HPB Airbus AS350B2 White Island, New Zealand
- AS350 heating and demisting system improvement
- All change at Soloy with STCs sold and now new owners too
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- 23-Sep-19 VT-UTC Airbus H125 Kedarnath, India
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- 27-Mar-19 N818MC Airbus AS350B3 Conroe, US-Texas (1F)
- STC Count for AEM’s LSS880 Loudspeaker System Continues to Increase