Universal Helicopters (UHI) with locations in Arizona, Utah, Kansas, and California, is proud to announce that they are in their 10th year with no incident, accident, or crashes.
Dr. Gordon A Jiroux, President and CEO of UHI, stated “with safety, quality and crash free flying as our primary focus each and every day, UHI is proud to announce that we have been successful in changing the standards and expectations of safety, within our company, with regards to accident free helicopter flight training.”
Closing in on a decade with no incident, accident, or crashes, which includes nearly 25,000 flight training hours at five locations in 2013 alone, UHI has raised the standards and the expectations of their flight instructors by constant and relentless mentoring and monitoring by its Management Team and Directors. Using the Robinson R22 for a majority of the primary training, being accomplished at two airports above 5000’ PA, UHI is steadfast in their belief, that the training methods and procedures utilized by a flight training company is much more important than what helicopter is being used for that training.
Kurt Barnhart, Aviation Department Head at Kansas State University stated, “We at Kansas State University are proud to be partnered with Universal Helicopters for our helicopter flight training; they are the best in the business and 10 years of crash free flight training, proves it. That record is unheard of in the helicopter training business.”
Anthony Lyons, Vice President of Community & Industry Relations at Dodge City Community College commented, “We are very proud of our partnership with Universal Helicopters, Inc.” Lyons went on to say, “President and CEO of UHI, Gordon Jiroux, has established a culture of safety that is unprecedented in the helicopter flight training industry.”
etired Army Colonel Jerry Kidrick, presently the Chair Flight Training Dept. at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Prescott, Arizona stated, “Universal Helicopters (UHI) is the contract provider for Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University’s helicopter program in Prescott Arizona. The 10-year accident/incident free record achieved by UHI, sets the industry standard and is a perfect adjunct to the ERAU safety culture. The flight training management team at ERAU Prescott has complete confidence that our students are flying with the best helicopter flight training provider in the country where safety is part of everything they do. We look forward continued success with UHI and are pleased to be able to help highlight and recognize this incredible safety milestone achieved by Gordon Jiroux, Danny Mackenzie, and their entire flight training team.
As a CFI for over 30 years, Dr. Jiroux’s crash free career adds to his non tolerant attitude regarding any crashes as a flight instructor or a pilot. His dedication to safety and his Passion for Perfection has allowed him to assemble and develop a flight training team, who are dedicated to the “No Crashes Policy” at Universal Helicopters.
Dr. Jiroux stated that, “all Training Crashes are 100 percent avoidable and here at Universal Helicopters we are making an all-out effort to remain accident, Incident and Crash free.
For more information regarding Crash Free Flight Training contact, Dr. Gordon Jiroux at 602-469-2258 or[email protected].
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- 13-Nov-20 LV-??? Robinson R22 Santo Tomé, Argentina
- Voler Aviation Services add third helicopter type to training fleet
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- 18-Oct-20 N566BC Robinson R22 Winder, US-Georgia
- 16-Aug-20 VH-YMU Robinson R22 McArthur River Mine, Australia
- 31-Jul-20 VH-HNF Robinson R22 Steam Plains, Australia (1F)
- FAA Approves Lycoming’s Electronic Ignition System on Robinson Helicopters
- Robinson’s Impact-Resistant Windshields Improve Bird Strike Protection
- Six Robinson Helicopters Delivered to China
- 06-Apr-20 N7007X Robinson R22 Seymour, US-Texas
- SAFE develops Pitch Adjustment Tool for Robinson R22, R44 and R66
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- 19-Dec-19 N695AP Robinson R22 Beeville, US-Texas
- 09-Dec-19 N74564 Robinson R22 Chino, US-California
- 23-Oct-19 N7189D Robinson R22 Hebbronville, US-Texas (2F)
- 23-Oct-19 N74512 Robinson R22 Hebbronville, US-Texas
- 18-Oct-19 N4066S Robinson R22 Lake Mead, US-Nevada
- UAVOS Unmanned Helicopter Robinson for Precision Farming
- UAVOS completes first flight of unmanned Robinson R22