Nicholson McLaren Aviation has confirmed their attendance at the Heli UK Expo at Sywell Aerodrome, from 3rd – 4th June 2014.
Nicholson McLaren Aviation are an EASA Part 145 approved company specializing in the overhaul, maintenance, repairs and overspeed inspections of Lycoming and Continental engine. Located in Berkshire, United Kingdom, Nicholson McLaren Aviation have a fully equipped facility with capability to repair or overhaul Lycoming and Continental engines, Fuel systems, Turbo controllers, Propeller Governors, Magnetos and Cabin heaters and in house NDT facility services for ferrous and non-ferrous components.
In the rotary wing (Helicopter) sector their services include the overhaul, over speed inspection and repairs on the Robinson R22 and R44’s, Schweizer and Enstrom range of piston powered Helicopters. Nicholson McLaren offers a same day service on the overhaul of magnetos. They also offer a fast turnaround service on the overhaul or repair on Fuel servos, Flow dividers and Carburetors and have a large stock holding of exchange Engines, Carburetors, Fuel servos and Magnetos in stock.
Nicholson McLaren Aviation consider themselves to be the best overhaul facility in the U.K. and are busy expanding into the European market, believing to be very competitive on price and turnaround time with the highest of standards applied to their workmanship.
Nicholson McLaren Aviation are the sole UK & Ireland distributor / factory agent for the AVSTAR range of fuel components, also providing after sales service to France, Spain, Poland and Portugal.
Find Nicholson McLaren online at: www.nicholsonmclaren.com
For more information visit: www.heliukexpo.com and stay up-to-date with the latest daily / weekly updates from Heli UK Expo by following us on Twitter ›
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- Rotorcorp wins 2019 State and Regional Export Award
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- HQ Aviation gains approval as RR300 Authorized Service Center
- Sloane Helicopters celebrates its 500th new Robinson Helicopter
- 26-Feb-19 G-HWKS Robinson R44 Sketrick Island, UK
- 17-Feb-19 LN-ORH Robinson R44 Røldal, Norway (2F)
- 30-Jan-19 N484AB Robinson R44 Uvalde, US-Texas
- 01-Jan-19 PR-RMZ Robinson R44 Ubatuba, Brazil (1F)
- Robinson Adds Avidyne IFD Option
- 16-Dec-18 N803PT Robinson R44 Pontiac, US-Michigan
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter
- 02-Nov-18 G-FLYX Robinson R44 Denham, UK
- 30-Sep-18 N440SH Robinson R44 Westminster, US-Maryland
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Universities Order More R44 Cadets
- Prabhu Helicopter adding two new Robinson R66 to its fleet
- Heli-Alps Purchases new Bell 505