Nicholson McLaren Aviation has confirmed their attendance at the Heli UK Expo at Sywell Aerodrome, from 3rd – 4th June 2014.
Nicholson McLaren Aviation are an EASA Part 145 approved company specializing in the overhaul, maintenance, repairs and overspeed inspections of Lycoming and Continental engine. Located in Berkshire, United Kingdom, Nicholson McLaren Aviation have a fully equipped facility with capability to repair or overhaul Lycoming and Continental engines, Fuel systems, Turbo controllers, Propeller Governors, Magnetos and Cabin heaters and in house NDT facility services for ferrous and non-ferrous components.
In the rotary wing (Helicopter) sector their services include the overhaul, over speed inspection and repairs on the Robinson R22 and R44’s, Schweizer and Enstrom range of piston powered Helicopters. Nicholson McLaren offers a same day service on the overhaul of magnetos. They also offer a fast turnaround service on the overhaul or repair on Fuel servos, Flow dividers and Carburetors and have a large stock holding of exchange Engines, Carburetors, Fuel servos and Magnetos in stock.
Nicholson McLaren Aviation consider themselves to be the best overhaul facility in the U.K. and are busy expanding into the European market, believing to be very competitive on price and turnaround time with the highest of standards applied to their workmanship.
Nicholson McLaren Aviation are the sole UK & Ireland distributor / factory agent for the AVSTAR range of fuel components, also providing after sales service to France, Spain, Poland and Portugal.
Find Nicholson McLaren online at: www.nicholsonmclaren.com
For more information visit: www.heliukexpo.com and stay up-to-date with the latest daily / weekly updates from Heli UK Expo by following us on Twitter ›
- Robinson’s Cockpit Camera Now Available
- Lithium-Ion Battery Now Available for Robinson R44
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- 16-Jan-21 UR-ASD Robinson R44 Borispol, Ukraine
- 09-Jan-21 N322SH Robinson R44 Albany, US-Texas
- 06-Jan-21 PR-WVW Robinson R44 Vila Velha, Brazil (2F)
- 01-Jan-21 C-FBGT Robinson R44 Eaglesham, Canada (4F)
- 20-Dec-20 N3264U Robinson R44 Morris, US-Illinois
- 16-Dec-20 ZK-IAY Robinson R44 Mahia Peninsula, New Zealand
- 15-Dec-20 ZK-??? Robinson R44 Te Anga, New Zealand
- 10-Dec-20 N7085Z Robinson R44 Colorado City, US-Texas (2F)
- 05-Dec-20 N371MP Robinson R44 II Marietta, US-Texas
- 02-Dec-20 VH-HGU Robinson R44 Marulan South, Australia (2F)
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- 18-Nov-20 N442JP Robinson R44 Austell, US-Georgia
- R44 Cadet Enters Service with ICE Helicopters
- Air Florida Helicopter Charters voluntarily files for Chapter 11 protection
- Voler Aviation Services add third helicopter type to training fleet
- 20-Oct-20 RA-04327 Robinson R44 Bobrovskoye, Russia (4F)
- 19-Oct-20 N31136 Robinson R44 Washington Island, US-Wisconsin