Through 2023, the global commercial helicopters market is anticipated to register a 3.08% CAGR, propelled considerably by robust growth in the light helicopter segment, burgeoning demand from Latin America and Asia, as well as the expansion of offshore oil and gas exploration. Medium helicopters are forecast to hold the dominant share of the worldwide commercial helicopters market; this segment is set to register a 1.49% CAGR in the next 10 years. Meantime, the light helicopter and heavy helicopter segments are expected to witness 2.46% and a 5.26% CAGRs over the forecast period, respectively.
Light helicopters in the US and Russia are predicted to record 0.6% and 5.4% CAGRs, respectively, between 2013 and 2023. The medium helicopter segment is poised to account for the largest share of the US commercial helicopter expenditure, whilst in Russia this segment is likely to see the highest spending through 2023. Heavy helicopters will be the second biggest segment of the commercial helicopter market in the UK and India; meantime, spending on heavy helicopters in Ireland is forecast to lead the domestic commercial helicopter market over the next decade. Expenditure on heavy helicopters in China is likely to be around USD 1.4 billion through to 2023.
In-demand research report “The Global Commercial Helicopter Market 2013-2023 – Country Analysis: Market Profile” worked out by Strategic Defence Intelligence (SDI) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: The Global Commercial Helicopter Market 2013-2023 – Country Analysis: Market Profile
Published: December, 2013
Price: US$ 2,950.00
The research study provides an insightful guide to the global commercial helicopter market along with detailed individual country market assessments. The report features an in-depth market analysis by country and sub-sector, offers a snapshot of the major technological and market trends in the overall commercial helicopter market, and also contains an insightful discussion of the main commercial helicopter procurement programs in different countries. In addition, the study provides the outlook for the commercial helicopter market on a global scale as well as for each separate country examined, besides evaluating the growth potential of the overall market and each of its segments.
Country markets examined in the report include: the US, Russia, the UK, Ireland, China, India, Australia, Mexico, Brazil, the UAE, and Nigeria.
Reasons to Buy:
- Receive access to top-level information on the performance of the individual country markets for commercial helicopters.
- Gain a clear understanding of the defense spending patterns in various countries.
- Gain profound insight into different defense modernization initiatives worldwide.
- Obtain forecasts of commercial helicopter spending up to 2023 by region.
- Receive reliable information on the top commercial helicopter programs of the leading defense spenders across the globe.
- Gain in-depth insights into current sub-sectors landscape with comprehensive market values and forecasts of the top defense spending nations.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at SDI page.
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers
- Universal Helicopters closes its doors after almost 60 years of operations
- Gama Aviation starts Scottish EMS operations after taking contract back from Babcock
- Heli Hero names added to new helicopter
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada