Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Global Helicopter Simulators Market 2014-2018
TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Helicopter Simulators market to grow at a CAGR of 2.80 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the growing demand for commercial aircrafts. The Global Helicopter Simulators market has also been witnessing the increasing demand for full flight simulators. However, the high initial cost of simulators could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Global Helicopter Simulators Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Global market; it also covers the Global Helicopter Simulators market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are CAE Inc., FlightSafety International Inc., L-3 Communications, and Thales Group.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Computer Sciences Corp, Cuesim, Elbit Systems, Frasca International Inc., Lockheed Martin Corp., MFS PAX River, Mitsubishi Group, and Rockwell Collins.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
What are the key market trends?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Research methodology is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research includes in-depth interviews with industry experts, vendors, resellers and customers. Secondary research includes Technavio Platform, industry publications, company reports, news articles, analyst reports, trade associations and the data published by Government agencies.
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
03.1 Market Overview
03.2 Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
04.1 Market Research Process
04.2 Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
06.1 Market Overview
06.2 Market Size and Forecast
06.3 Five Forces Analysis
07. Geographical Segmentation
07.1 Global Helicopter Simulators Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
08. Key Leading Countries
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
16.1 Competitive Scenario
16.1.1 Key News
16.2 Market Share Analysis 2013
16.3 Other Prominent Vendors
17. Key Vendor Analysis
17.1 CAE Inc.
17.1.1 Business Overview
17.1.2 Business Segmentation
17.1.3 Key Information
17.1.4 SWOT Analysis
17.2 FlightSafety International Inc.
17.2.1 Business Overview
17.2.2 Business Segmentation
17.2.3 Key Information
17.2.4 SWOT Analysis
17.3 L-3 Communications Holdings Inc.
17.3.1 Business Overview
17.3.2 Business Segmentation
17.3.3 Key Information
17.3.4 SWOT Analysis
17.4 Thales Group
17.4.1 Business Overview
17.4.2 Business Segmentation
17.4.3 Key Information
17.4.4 SWOT Analysis
18. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Global Helicopter Simulators Market by Products
Exhibit 3: Global Helicopter Simulators Market by Customers
Exhibit 4: Global Helicopter Simulators Market Size and Forecast 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 5: Geographical Segmentation by Volume in 2013
Exhibit 6: Global Helicopter Simulators Market Share Analysis 2013
Exhibit 7: Business Segmentation of CEA Inc.
Exhibit 8: Business Segmentation of FlightSafety International Inc.
Exhibit 9: Business Segmentation of L-3 Communications Holdings Inc.
Exhibit 10: Business Segmentation of Thales Group
CAE Inc., FlightSafety International Inc., L-3 Communications, Thales Group, Computer Sciences Corp, Cuesim, Elbit Systems, Frasca International Inc., Lockheed Martin Corp., MFS PAX River, Mitsubishi Group, and Rockwell Collins.
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support