Conklin & de Decker has released the latest version of LIFE CYCLE COST 2014 Volume I. The most powerful aircraft budgeting and financial analysis tool available, LIFE CYCLE COST (LCC) from Conklin & de Decker, provides aircraft owners, operators, flight department managers, and aircraft consultants with independently researched ownership and operating cost data for more than 400 jets, turboprops, helicopters and piston aircraft.
LIFE CYCLE COST budgeting software is part of a family of aircraft operating & acquisition products developed by Conklin & de Decker. This industry tool places all cost aspects of owning and operating an aircraft into one easy-to-use program. Aircraft acquisition costs, operating costs, taxes, final residual values and revenues (if the aircraft is used in commercial operations) are all pre-loaded into this business aviation budgeting tool.
The latest version of this valuable resource includes updated fuel, maintenance and acquisition costs as well as a significant makeover to the residual value tables that reflect the new reality of the current used aircraft market.
In addition, nine aircraft have been added to the LIFE CYCLE COST 2014 database:
- Jets: Bombardier Challenger 350, Learjet 70 & 75, Falcon 2000 LXS & 2000S
- Helicopters: AgustaWestland Aw119Kx, Bell 407GX & Bell 412EPI
- Pistons: Cub Crafters Top Cub
“We continue to improve upon this tool and no one else in the industry goes into the depth and detail of aircraft cost data like we do,” stated David Wyndham, President and co-owner of Conklin & de Decker. “Market conditions continue to change and this is a crucial time to make sure your data is current and fresh. Our pre-loaded data for more than 400 jets, turboprops, helicopters and piston aircraft, makes it easy to create a comprehensive budget for any aviation operation.”
LIFE CYCLE COST users also receive access to the AircraftPedia™ section on the Conklin & de Decker website. This aircraft encyclopedia web interface gives LCC users instant access to over 2800 custom aircraft drawings and additional information from any web-browser including an iPad or other mobile device. Additional information and free tools are available via Conklin & de Decker’s Aircraft Resource Library on their website and includes Max Range at Long Range Cruise data, Fleet Plan checklist, Aircraft Variable Cost data, and the Aircraft CO2 Calculator.
Output from the LCC program can help the user in a variety of ways by providing the operations department with a 12-month budget analysis or up-to a 20-year cost projection for variable and fixed costs. The program calculates the Net Present Value (NPV) and after-tax cash flow for a corporate or commercial program. This enables the finance department to quickly compare the net present value of different acquisition or disposition methods for multiple aircraft while also learning more about the factors (betterment/detriment) that affect an aircraft’s value.
Running LIFE CYCLE COSTrequires a Windows PC with Microsoft Excel 97 or later. Mac users with Excel 2011 or Excel 2004 can run Life Cycle Cost.
Database options include Jets, Turboprops, Helicopters, Pistons and the major US-based Fractional Ownership programs. Current prices for downloading the software are $795 for the jets database, $625 for the turboprop or helicopter database and $475 for the piston database. The Fractional database is free with the purchase of any other LIFE CYCLE COSTdatabase. A single aircraft version is also available for $250 per aircraft. Users can specify from one to five aircraft and pay for only those aircraft that they need.
About Conklin & de Decker
Conklin & de Decker, celebrating 30 years in business, is a leader in aviation research, consulting and education with offices in Massachusetts, Texas and Arizona. The company, founded in 1984, focuses on fixed- and rotary- wing aircraft operating cost, performance and specification databases, maintenance management software, financial management, fleet planning, market research, aviation tax issues, and offers financial, tax and management seminars. Conklin & de Decker consult with numerous individuals, corporations and government agencies worldwide. More information on their products and services and copies of articles can be found on their website, www.conklindd.com.
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International
- Airinmar selected by Air Methods for warranty and value engineering services
- Former HAI chairman Wisecup passes away
- AAMS issue statement on HHS report on surprise medical billing
- Wilson Construction upgrades MD500E to MD530F standard
- Transport Canada Approve HTC metal blades for Bell 204, 205 and UH-1
- Nigerian union pickets Bristow Helicopters
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Mi-8AMT to Vityaz-Aero
- EHang 216 Obtained Special Flight Operations Certificate from TCCA
- 04-Aug-20 RA-06353 Robinson R66 Mount Belukha, Russia
- 04-Aug-20 D-HIPO Bell 47G4A Lübstorf, Germany
- Babcock wins major new contracts with Total E&P UK
- Triumph to provide helicopter MRO services to Global Aerospace Logistics
- MedEvac Foundation Invites Participants to Virtual Event
- SPAES H145 night vision approvals updated for new tactical radios
- Police Aviation News – August 2020 Edition