On 26, February 2014 Helicopter Industry Association and Russian Helicopters Holding (OBORONPROM Corporation subsidiary within a Russian Technologies State Corporation company) will traditionally hold “Russian Hour” in the frames of the International Helicopter Exhibition HELI-EXPO 2014 (25 — 27, February 2014, Anaheim, California, the USA).
Main objectives of the “Russian Hour” are to meet international colleagues and get them acquainted with modern trends of Russian helicopter engineering and Russian helicopters promotion to international markets.
Besides successful performance of various commercial tasks, due to reliability, safety and high efficiency Russian helicopters are the main aircrafts performing humanitarian missions for a number of the international organizations, including U.N.O.
Russian helicopters of aircraft family Mi – 8 / Mi – 17 are most called-for aircrafts for these missions organization. Russian aircrafts demonstrate the best compliance to the quality management and standardization system of U.N.O., including risk management.
Russian helicopters are traditionally used in U.N.O’s missions due to the unique specifications allowing to work in the demanding environment typical for humanitarian missions: such as virtually absence of duly equipped helipads, inability to provide hangar storage services, minimum of navigation and many other things.
These Russian helicopters in U.N.O. missions are represented today not only by Russian, Ukrainian and Latvian but also Indian and Chinese companies.
“Russian hour” business program includes speeches of management and other representatives of the state corporations, holdings and companies within helicopter industry of Russia also representatives of the international organizations being customers for helicopter services also companies, operating Russian helicopters.
New Russian helicopters Mi-171A2 and Mi-38 will be presented.
Also the presentation about the first round-the-world trip of Robinson R66 piloted by Russian aviators will be hold.
Helicopter Industry Association is not only the organizer of the “Russian hour” within HELI-EXPO 2014 but also a stand participant as well as the 7-th International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2014 (stand No. 3903).
Russian Helicopters Holding is presented at the stand No. 4002.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual