Eagle Copters Australasia brings the EAGLE Single as a new entrant into the Bell Medium Lift helicopter market offering unmatched performance with increased reliability.
Based at Coffs Harbour Airport and led by Managing Director, Grant Boyter, and Chief Engineer, Rohan Schallmeiner, Eagle Copters Australasia offers helicopter leasing, sales and support services. Eagle Copters Australasia is a privately owned company with Australian expertise and the experience of one of the international leaders in the helicopter industry, Eagle Copters Ltd.
The EAGLE Single is an STC conversion of the Bell 212 helicopter from a twin engine to a single engine application. While maintaining Type Certificate of the Bell 212, owners and operators alike will enjoy the inherent benefits of the Bell 212 such as the 11,200 lb Gross Weight limitation, common 212 part numbers, dual hydraulics, enhanced 212 airframe structure and the availability of the aftermarket accessories commonly found on today’s working machines.
Mr Boyter said the EAGLE Single is certain to deliver a new standard in the Bell Medium Lift helicopter market.
“As a by-product of the conversion the EAGLE Single will have a resulting loss of weight from removing one engine, the reduction gearbox, the original avionics, instruments and associated wiring producing a medium helicopter below the 6000lb empty weight” Grant said.
Grant said reliability will be enhanced by the introduction of modern day avionics, instrument and fuel panel upgrades that permits a reduced cost of operation, which allows for greater operation profits.
“The EAGLE Single is fast becoming the helicopter of choice in the Medium Lift market, and has proven paramount reliability. “We have had an Eagle Single leased into Irian Jaya operating up to 4,300 metres for 3 years with fantastic results. It’s also proven itself in North America to be the ideal firefighting aircraft.”
The international company, Eagle Copters Ltd, also privately owned, has been offering leasing, sales, completions, maintenance, repair and overhaul, support and product development since 1975. Its headquarters is located at an extensive facility (over 7000m2) at Canada’s Calgary International Airport.
- Boost introduces Bell 212/412 Dual Hook Human External Cargo System
- 04-Nov-20 ARC223 Bell UH-1N Guaymaral, Columbia
- Astronics Max-Viz 2300 Enhanced Vision System Receives Amended STC for Bell
- 10-Aug-20 (serial tba) Bell UH-1N Middleburg, US-Virginia
- Bell 205, 205, 212, 214, 412 – FAA AD 2020-16-10 – Shoulder harness
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI Receives FAA STC for Bell 212 and 412
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Alpine Aerotech Receives FAA and EASA STC for Bell 212 Digital Instruments
- AeroBrigham Showcases Vintage Bell 212 at Heli-Expo 2020
- Astronautics Nears FAA Approval on STC for RoadRunner EFI on Bell 212 and 412
- Alpine Aerotech Develops Digital Flight Instrument Solution
- RoadRunner EFI on display at HAI Heli-Expo
- Bell appoints Abu Dhabi Aviation as CSF for 212s and 412s
- Eagle Copters Selects Caution Panel for B212 NVG Upgrade
- Trakka Systems announces EASA certification for B212 and B412
- SENER and Babcock complete fourth Spanish Navy AB212 upgrade
- Toll Helicopters Donates Engine to Aviation High School
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ EFI Flown on B212 Helicopter with Colombian National Police
- Routine Review of SKYTRAC
- FlightSafety expands initial NVG training to B212/B412 and Airbus H135