26-Jan-2014 Source: ARGUS International
Professional Resources in System Management (PRISM), a wholly-owned subsidiary of ARGUS International, Inc., is pleased to announce vast improvements and updated features to the PRISM website. The updates were implemented as part of a continuing effort to ensure the most efficient and seamless web experience for PRISM subscribers.
Some of the impacted features and updates include:
(1)Training tools: A new training layout exists on the website. All training related items are now under a single dropdown menu titled “Training” in the menu bar at the top of the screen to the right of the ARMOR tab. Users will find the training tracker under this menu and three other training options. The three options are: “PRISM website training”, “Employee safety training” and “Safety manager training”.
(2) Research briefs: All of the research briefs are now organized into four categories under the safety materials drop down menu under “Research Briefs” When you put your cursor over the research brief bar you will notice off to the right that you can now select; “U.S. airports”, “International airports”, “Aviation topics” and the “Hazrep quarterly reports”.
(3)HQ Float User: Users of the PRISM HQ function can now have their employees float/roam from one satellite account to the next by designating them as a float user in the “User Manager.” Float users will have the ability to identify themselves as part of a satellite/other working location and will be able to access and submit reports for within that location’s ARMOR portal.
(4) FRAT: Users of the PRISM Helicopter template can now assign a mission (Water Buckets, SAR, etc.) while filling out a FRAT for tracking and administrative purposes. Users need to set the mission descriptions and types in the “Manage Mission Types” under quick links on the FRAT home page. (This feature is not currently on the iPadR. The iPadR will have this functionality added in the near future.)
(5) HAZREP: A submit button is now located at the bottom of a HAZREP report. Users can now also route email notifications for a specific Hazrep report to specific managers for specific templates. (i.e. facilities Hazreps can be preset to only notify the facilities manager). To set a specific routing for a template, a manager will need to edit the template in the “Manage Templates” area which is accessed in the quick links box on the Hazrep page.
(6)Safety Locker: Users can now “publish documents” to users and or groups at the same time. Security measure have been put in place to prevent basic users from deleting or moving items. Managers can filter read status by group.
(7) GRAT: Managers can now designate specific roles for the GRAT and have their employees and leaders opt in or opt out of receiving GRAT emails.
(8) Bugs/Defects: TQT document uploads resolved, Email notification verbiage standardized, Resolved Safari compatibility problem and other various minor defects.
PRISM is a wholly owned subsidiary of ARGUS International, Inc. PRISM is an industry-leading provider of advanced Safety Management Systems (SMS) solutions, an FAA recognized certification consultant and is designated by IBAC as an IS-BAO Support Services Affiliate.
ARGUS International, Inc. (ARGUS) is a specialized aviation services company with global expertise whose mission is to provide the aviation marketplace with the information needed to make informed decisions and manage risk. ARGUS services include the CHEQ proprietary charter operator rating and due diligence program, TRAQPak market intelligence data and research services, and aviation consulting. ARGUS subsidiaries include ARGUS PROS, the leading provider of on-site safety audits and PRISM.
Founded in 1995, ARGUS is headquartered in Cincinnati, OH, and actively engaged with business activities in North America, Europe, Australia, Asia, South America, the Middle East and Africa.