Jerry Mullins, current President and CEO, announced his retirement effective January 31st, 2014. A veteran in the aviation industry for 40 years, Mullins says, “It’s been a great run. Part of me will always be connected to the helicopter industry.” Mullins and his wife Nancy will be moving to Texas to be closer to family, which include twin grandchildren. “I look forward to being known as Papa rather than President,” he says, referring to his enjoyable role as grandfather. I have thoroughly enjoyed working in this industry with a wonderful group of highly dedicated people. I made friendships for life and appreciate all the support and opportunities the industry has offered. Mullins will continue to work as a consultant to Enstrom through 2014.
Enstrom Helicopter Corporation is pleased to announce that Tracy Biegler will be promoted to company President & CEO effective February 1, 2014. Biegler is currently serving as Vice President. A 26 year veteran of the aviation industry, and 10 year employee with Enstrom, Biegler says this change in leadership will support the continued growth at Enstrom initiated by Mullins. “We’ve had a change of ownership in the last 15 months, and we’re currently in the process of populating our expanded facility.” The company has increased its workforce and production capacity. “Look for Enstrom to take a bigger role on the global helicopter stage,” Biegler says.
The change in leadership will be formally announced at the Helicopter Association International (HAI) Heli-Expo in Anaheim, California, in late February.
Founded in 1959, Enstrom Helicopter Corporation designs, fabricates, assembles, and tests a full line of light single helicopters for sale and delivery to customers in the global market. They are used for training, executive transport, and commercial operations. Enstrom is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chongqing Helicopter Investment Group (CQHIC) and is located in Menominee, Michigan. For more information on Enstrom, visit www.enstromhelicopter.com.
- LOM PRAHA TRADE a.s. and Enstrom Helicopter sign Contract
- 10-May-17 N480W Enstrom 480 Pfunders, Italy (1F)
- Enstrom Delivers 480B to Sharkeys Helicopter
- Enstrom signs new 5-year agreement for M250 engines
- R66 production numbers speed past the H120 total
- 09-Sep-15 G-IGHH Enstrom 280 Aldbury, UK
- Enstrom delivers last of 30 480Bs to Japanese Ground Self Defense Force
- Enstrom Delivers First 480B-G
- FAA approves Enstrom 480B-G – the Garmin G1000H equipped 480
- Enstrom Adds Dealers, Continues Innovation
- Czech Republic – DSA adds Enstrom 480 to fleet
- Venezuela signs for 16 Enstrom 480Bs
- Glass Panel Display STC for Enstrom Helicopters Nears Final Approval
- Brazil and Argentina update Enstrom 480 certification
- L-3’s Trilogy ESI selected by Enstrom for 480B
- Menominee City Council decision helps Enstrom
- Helicopter Specialties delivers two Enstrom 480Bs to Japanese Ground Self-Defense Force
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Enstrom appoints construction company for 77,000 sq.ft extension