Air Medical Group Holdings (AMGH), a leader in providing air medical services throughout the United States, has engaged Baldwin Safety & Compliance as its safety management system (SMS) provider for all AMGH subsidiaries. Texas based AMGH, the world’s largest privately held air medical services provider operates through five subsidiaries: Med-Trans Corp, Air Evac Lifeteam, EagleMed, Reach Air Medical Services and AirMedCare Network.
David Carr, Director of Safety for AMGH subsidiary, Med-Trans stated, “We went to great lengths evaluating Baldwin Safety & Compliance along withother competing products. After conducting an exhaustive analysis of capability, scalability and user experience, Baldwin was the standout. Its ease of use and comprehensive set of safety management tools made it the clear choice.”
Carr also stated, “We value our new relationship with Baldwin as a partner in improving safety at AMGH companies and look forward to integrating their system into all of our safety management initiatives.
Baldwin Safety & Compliance, developers and implementors of business aviation safety management systems (SMS) and business solution programs, provides the software platform that supports the uniqueness of each organization.
“Customization is the cornerstone of a successful Safety Management System. In order to gain the most out of an SMS, the system must be tailored to an organization’s specific operations. This way, an organization can utilize metrics measured against a typical operational use-case, and by doing so, providing a means to better gauge the health and maturity of a truly safe operation.” Don Baldwin, President explains. “We have created a program that combines state-of-the-art software based on client needs and industry SME guidance. The software is truly so flexible that forms, reports and charts can literally be customized down to every single data point–even those that are unique to each client.”
Baldwin Safety & Compliance is headquartered in South Carolina and is a recognized leader in customized safety management and business solutions. Baldwin initially achieved Stage I International Standard for Business Aviation Organizations (IS-BAO) registration in 2007;followed by Stage II in 2010; and successfully completed its third audit in2013 based on IS-BAO Stage III criteria. Baldwin was the 1st IS-BAO audited and registered Safety Support Affiliate in 2012.
Baldwin Safety & Compliance is exhibiting at HAI Booth 5915, Feb 25-27 – Anaheim, CA
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work
- Edmonton Police take delivery of new Airbus H125
- South Korea certifies the VK-2500PS-03 engine for the Mi-171A2
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops
- DynCorp extends CalFire support contract