Air Medical Group Holdings (AMGH), a leader in providing air medical services throughout the United States, has engaged Baldwin Safety & Compliance as its safety management system (SMS) provider for all AMGH subsidiaries. Texas based AMGH, the world’s largest privately held air medical services provider operates through five subsidiaries: Med-Trans Corp, Air Evac Lifeteam, EagleMed, Reach Air Medical Services and AirMedCare Network.
David Carr, Director of Safety for AMGH subsidiary, Med-Trans stated, “We went to great lengths evaluating Baldwin Safety & Compliance along withother competing products. After conducting an exhaustive analysis of capability, scalability and user experience, Baldwin was the standout. Its ease of use and comprehensive set of safety management tools made it the clear choice.”
Carr also stated, “We value our new relationship with Baldwin as a partner in improving safety at AMGH companies and look forward to integrating their system into all of our safety management initiatives.
Baldwin Safety & Compliance, developers and implementors of business aviation safety management systems (SMS) and business solution programs, provides the software platform that supports the uniqueness of each organization.
“Customization is the cornerstone of a successful Safety Management System. In order to gain the most out of an SMS, the system must be tailored to an organization’s specific operations. This way, an organization can utilize metrics measured against a typical operational use-case, and by doing so, providing a means to better gauge the health and maturity of a truly safe operation.” Don Baldwin, President explains. “We have created a program that combines state-of-the-art software based on client needs and industry SME guidance. The software is truly so flexible that forms, reports and charts can literally be customized down to every single data point–even those that are unique to each client.”
Baldwin Safety & Compliance is headquartered in South Carolina and is a recognized leader in customized safety management and business solutions. Baldwin initially achieved Stage I International Standard for Business Aviation Organizations (IS-BAO) registration in 2007;followed by Stage II in 2010; and successfully completed its third audit in2013 based on IS-BAO Stage III criteria. Baldwin was the 1st IS-BAO audited and registered Safety Support Affiliate in 2012.
Baldwin Safety & Compliance is exhibiting at HAI Booth 5915, Feb 25-27 – Anaheim, CA
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management