Ramco Systems, an enterprise software product company focused on delivering ERP, HCM and Aviation MRO on Cloud, Tablets and Smart phones has witnessed good traction in the Europe region. The company has announced 5 new wins in Q3 of FY 2013-14. This includes Denmark-based, DanCopter, Eagle Air in Iceland, Ellinair in Greece, Aerogulf Sola Engine Centre in Norway (the CFM56 engine MRO specialists who are part of the Bahrain-based Aero Gulf Group), and Enspec Power, a leading Electrical Engineering company in UK.
DanCopter based in Denmark marks the first win resulting out of Ramco – Airbus Helicopters (earlier called Eurocopter) partnership which was signed during the Paris Airshow in 2013. The company which provides helicopter transportation services to Oil & Gas companies in the North Sea, Norwegian Sea, Barents Sea, and as well as for Shell in Nigeria will be implementing Ramco’s end-to-end Maintenance & Engineering (M&E) offering with pre-loaded content for fast and efficient cost capturing and tracking.
Commenting on the company’s success in the region, Mr. Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems, said “We have witnessed good traction for our cloud offerings in the European sub-continent especially from Low Cost Carriers (LCCs) and Small and medium size airline operators. With no license fee, maintenance cost or additional infrastructure to procure, the cloud model has seen a quick uptake from this segment, globally. Interestingly, the Cloud mode of delivery gives them a viable alternate to traditional solutions. Also, lean model of implementation further reduces the time involved in implementation to a great extent as visible with the success of Astra Airlines, a LCC from Greece which went live in 8-weeks.”
With a full-suite offering to address the ERP, MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul) and M&E solutions, Ramco has been addressing the needs of Airlines, Heli-operators, CAMOs (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisations) and MROs.
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules