Ramco Systems, an enterprise software product company focused on delivering ERP, HCM and Aviation MRO on Cloud, Tablets and Smart phones has witnessed good traction in the Europe region. The company has announced 5 new wins in Q3 of FY 2013-14. This includes Denmark-based, DanCopter, Eagle Air in Iceland, Ellinair in Greece, Aerogulf Sola Engine Centre in Norway (the CFM56 engine MRO specialists who are part of the Bahrain-based Aero Gulf Group), and Enspec Power, a leading Electrical Engineering company in UK.
DanCopter based in Denmark marks the first win resulting out of Ramco – Airbus Helicopters (earlier called Eurocopter) partnership which was signed during the Paris Airshow in 2013. The company which provides helicopter transportation services to Oil & Gas companies in the North Sea, Norwegian Sea, Barents Sea, and as well as for Shell in Nigeria will be implementing Ramco’s end-to-end Maintenance & Engineering (M&E) offering with pre-loaded content for fast and efficient cost capturing and tracking.
Commenting on the company’s success in the region, Mr. Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems, said “We have witnessed good traction for our cloud offerings in the European sub-continent especially from Low Cost Carriers (LCCs) and Small and medium size airline operators. With no license fee, maintenance cost or additional infrastructure to procure, the cloud model has seen a quick uptake from this segment, globally. Interestingly, the Cloud mode of delivery gives them a viable alternate to traditional solutions. Also, lean model of implementation further reduces the time involved in implementation to a great extent as visible with the success of Astra Airlines, a LCC from Greece which went live in 8-weeks.”
With a full-suite offering to address the ERP, MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul) and M&E solutions, Ramco has been addressing the needs of Airlines, Heli-operators, CAMOs (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisations) and MROs.
- FAA downgrades Malaysia safety rating
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents
- Metro Aviation appoints HR Director
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- FindHeli launches helicopter booking app
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate
- US Army to buy 31 simulators from Ryan Aerospace
- GE partners with Hybrid Project for high-endurance VTOL UAV
- Lockheed Martin appoints leader of Future Vertical Lift campaign
- FAA issues new diabetic protocol for pilots
- Milestone CEO promoted to top GECAS role
- Kaman to Deliver K-MAX® to Helicopter Express In 2019
- Inmarsat launches broadband solution for helicopters
- Shetland Coastguard team win UK award
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Golden Hour Award
- Safran Ardiden 1U engine obtains EASA certification
- Air Methods Celebrates the Accomplishments of Tulsa LifeFlight
- Alberta puts stop to firefighters rappelling from helicopters
- Port of Mangalore adds helipad for cruise ship services
- 10-Nov-19 N827MW Sikorsky S58 Lebanon, US-Indiana