Ramco Systems, an enterprise software product company focused on delivering ERP, HCM and Aviation MRO on Cloud, Tablets and Smart phones has witnessed good traction in the Europe region. The company has announced 5 new wins in Q3 of FY 2013-14. This includes Denmark-based, DanCopter, Eagle Air in Iceland, Ellinair in Greece, Aerogulf Sola Engine Centre in Norway (the CFM56 engine MRO specialists who are part of the Bahrain-based Aero Gulf Group), and Enspec Power, a leading Electrical Engineering company in UK.
DanCopter based in Denmark marks the first win resulting out of Ramco – Airbus Helicopters (earlier called Eurocopter) partnership which was signed during the Paris Airshow in 2013. The company which provides helicopter transportation services to Oil & Gas companies in the North Sea, Norwegian Sea, Barents Sea, and as well as for Shell in Nigeria will be implementing Ramco’s end-to-end Maintenance & Engineering (M&E) offering with pre-loaded content for fast and efficient cost capturing and tracking.
Commenting on the company’s success in the region, Mr. Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems, said “We have witnessed good traction for our cloud offerings in the European sub-continent especially from Low Cost Carriers (LCCs) and Small and medium size airline operators. With no license fee, maintenance cost or additional infrastructure to procure, the cloud model has seen a quick uptake from this segment, globally. Interestingly, the Cloud mode of delivery gives them a viable alternate to traditional solutions. Also, lean model of implementation further reduces the time involved in implementation to a great extent as visible with the success of Astra Airlines, a LCC from Greece which went live in 8-weeks.”
With a full-suite offering to address the ERP, MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul) and M&E solutions, Ramco has been addressing the needs of Airlines, Heli-operators, CAMOs (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisations) and MROs.
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops
- DynCorp Awarded Contract to Continue Support of California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
- NASA Begins Flight Testing Campaign for Future Airspace Mobility
- EASA Approves HTC Blades for Bell Huey
- FAA approves five-blade Airbus H145
- EASA issues 3rd edition of Helicopter Flight Instructor Guide
- HAI determined that Heli-Expo 2021 will be live, not virtual
- MD Helicopters completes another MD500E conversion to MD530F
- Thales and StandardAero mark first flight of 4-axis autopilot for Airbus AS350 and H125
- Brazil’s Federal Highway Police orders six AW119s
- Elbit win $96M Contract for a Rotary-Wing Mission Training Center
- Leonardo to add extra baggage pod to AW189
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region