The Brazilian Air Force has reason to celebrate. Last week its team of EC725 pilots logged their 1,000th flight hour with one aircraft (H-36 FAB 8510) while performing EMS, firefighting and Search and Rescue missions in the region.
This mighty helicopter, operated by the Aviation Group Falçao, enables the team to protect and save lives by completing complex missions in tough environments with speed and efficiency, such as rescuing a man bitten by a cobra in just 90 minutes, says Major Mario Jorge Oliveira Siqueira.
“The EC725 flew 240 kilometers to Natajy to save this man’s life. Thanks to the helicopter’s speed and capacity, we arrived in time, despite the difficult flying conditions.”
In September 2013, the team achieved the impressive milestone of having the aircraft ready for takeoff just 10 minutes after an alert came in.
“This aircraft helps us perform our missions in the best possible way. Not long ago, these types of operations would have been much more complicated and time consuming, but today we carry them out efficiently thanks to our EC725,” added Captain Eduardo de Araújo Silva.
- Simaero acquires AS332M1 Full Flight Simulator
- Airbus AS332 EC225 – Proposed AD 20-140 – Placards and Markings
- 28-Aug-20 JA332T Airbus AS332L1 Nagaoka, Japan
- 25-Nov-19 Airbus AS532 Liptako, Mali (11F)
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- 31-Oct-19 HL9619 Airbus EC225 Dokdo, Korea (7F)
- Heli-One wins German AS332L1 and EC215 upgrade contract
- Swedish military sells AS332M1 fleet
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- Airbus have sold 21 ex-CHC H225s to Ukraine
- Airbus H225s finding new homes onshore
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- 08-Nov-17 JA9672 Airbus AS332L Ueno, Japan (4F)
- Two thirds of passengers unlikely to fly in H225 ever again
- Airbus responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- EASA responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- Norwegian Investigators issue another Preliminary Report on EC225 accident
- Héli-Union Opens a New Branch in Pau, France
- Heli-One Meets Super Puma Exchange Demand
- Concorde Battery approved for AS332