Cadorath Aerospace announces the company’s new partnership with Jaguar Aviation to provide repair, modification and overhaul services of aeronautical products to Latin American customers. This includes the repairs on Roll-Royce Model 250 & T56, Bell Helicopter, Sikorsky, Pratt & Whitney and Honeywell T53 product lines. The partnership will strengthen the company’s ability to deliver quality support and products for rotary and fixed wing aircraft in addition to expanding it’s market share of the aircraft repair services industry in South America.
“Cadorath has always strived to achieve a high level of communication with our customers to ensure that all of their needs are met, by partnering with Jaguar Aviation we feel strongly that we can supply this same level of communication to our Latin American customers,” says Roy Hartfiel, the Director of Cadorath Aerospace’s Business Development.
The company is committed to delivering quality component solutions to it’s customers. It’s Lean Manufacturing practices and continuous quality improvement programs ensure the best in class repair services plus unsurpassed value. By partnering with Jaguar Aviation, Cadorath will further boost it’s existing customer relations in South America in addition to developing its aviation service offerings to commercial clients.
Cadorath Repaired Bell Helicopter Main Transmission Case – P/N: 204-040-353-023
Jaguar Aviation has been in existence since 1997, with the purpose of supporting rotary and fixed wing aircraft in multiple South American countries. The company has its headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Since 1998, the company is solely dedicated to providing spare parts, rental and sale services of various aircrafts and engines for the aviation market.
Jaguar Aviation will represent Cadorath in the Latin American region to ensure that clients’ needs are always met. The partnership of Cadorath Aerospace and Jaguar Aviation aims to further boost customer support and communication of Cadorath in South America.
About Cadorath Aerospace
Cadorath Aerospace is a wholly owned subsidiary of the family-owned and operated Cadorath Group of companies, based in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The Cadorath Group provides superior solutions and products to its global client base through its companies: Cadorath Aerospace, Cadorath Distribution, Cadorath Coating, Cadorath Leasing and Cadorath Uniflyte.
We are at Heli-Expo 2014! Come visit us at booth #5311.
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH
- RUAG STC integrates customized avionics and night vision capabilities
- Sikorsky Teamsters Win the Ergo Cup
- ARH Tiger support contract extension announced
- Era Helicopters Wins 2019 NOIA Safety in Seas Award