Hughes/MDHI Model 369, 500, and 600 owners and operators: You are invited to attend a Technical Briefing hosted by Helicopter Technology Company (HTC, see Booth 4526) covering Rotor Track and Balance, Vibration Troubleshooting, and Ride Quality Assessment.
The Briefing is scheduled for Tuesday, February 25, from 1:30-3:30 pm in the Anaheim Convention Center, Room 207-A.
Emphasis is placed on Practical Flight-Line Maintenance and Rotor Blade Care.
Learn how to Minimize Start Cycles and Flight Hours for Main Rotor Smoothing, Strategies for Isolating Cyclic Feedback, and Fine Tuning Tail Rotor Balance.
Question and Answer period follows presentation.
Attendees will receive a notebook with training materials.
About Helicopter Technology Company (HTC)
HTC designs and produces its own line of Helicopter Main and Tail Rotor Blades at its Facilities in Los Angeles, California. The company is an FAA Approved Production Approval Holder and Repair Station (#HQPR671X) with ISO 9001:2008 + AS9100C and ISO 9001:2008 + AS9110A Certifications. Company Strengths include: Structural Design, Structural Testing, Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), Tool Design and Fabrication, Metal-to-Metal Bonding, and Structural Assembly. HTC was formed in 1994 and has Rotor Blades in Service in more than 40 countries around the world.
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey