Hughes/MDHI Model 369, 500, and 600 owners and operators: You are invited to attend a Technical Briefing hosted by Helicopter Technology Company (HTC, see Booth 4526) covering Rotor Track and Balance, Vibration Troubleshooting, and Ride Quality Assessment.
The Briefing is scheduled for Tuesday, February 25, from 1:30-3:30 pm in the Anaheim Convention Center, Room 207-A.
Emphasis is placed on Practical Flight-Line Maintenance and Rotor Blade Care.
Learn how to Minimize Start Cycles and Flight Hours for Main Rotor Smoothing, Strategies for Isolating Cyclic Feedback, and Fine Tuning Tail Rotor Balance.
Question and Answer period follows presentation.
Attendees will receive a notebook with training materials.
About Helicopter Technology Company (HTC)
HTC designs and produces its own line of Helicopter Main and Tail Rotor Blades at its Facilities in Los Angeles, California. The company is an FAA Approved Production Approval Holder and Repair Station (#HQPR671X) with ISO 9001:2008 + AS9100C and ISO 9001:2008 + AS9110A Certifications. Company Strengths include: Structural Design, Structural Testing, Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), Tool Design and Fabrication, Metal-to-Metal Bonding, and Structural Assembly. HTC was formed in 1994 and has Rotor Blades in Service in more than 40 countries around the world.
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL
- Specialist Aviation Services welcomes new CEO
- Nakanihon Air Service takes delivery of 20th H135
- Air Methods Added to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama’s Air Ambulance Network
- GHS announces Red Cross contract in Nigeria
- Quark Expeditions new ship has two helipads and two helicopters
- Sikorsky Awarded $542M Contract for Presidential Helicopter Replacement Program Support
- Pacific Heliport Services Receives Provincial Grant
- Deloitte launches eVTOL market report