Hughes/MDHI Model 369, 500, and 600 owners and operators: You are invited to attend a Technical Briefing hosted by Helicopter Technology Company (HTC, see Booth 4526) covering Rotor Track and Balance, Vibration Troubleshooting, and Ride Quality Assessment.
The Briefing is scheduled for Tuesday, February 25, from 1:30-3:30 pm in the Anaheim Convention Center, Room 207-A.
Emphasis is placed on Practical Flight-Line Maintenance and Rotor Blade Care.
Learn how to Minimize Start Cycles and Flight Hours for Main Rotor Smoothing, Strategies for Isolating Cyclic Feedback, and Fine Tuning Tail Rotor Balance.
Question and Answer period follows presentation.
Attendees will receive a notebook with training materials.
About Helicopter Technology Company (HTC)
HTC designs and produces its own line of Helicopter Main and Tail Rotor Blades at its Facilities in Los Angeles, California. The company is an FAA Approved Production Approval Holder and Repair Station (#HQPR671X) with ISO 9001:2008 + AS9100C and ISO 9001:2008 + AS9110A Certifications. Company Strengths include: Structural Design, Structural Testing, Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), Tool Design and Fabrication, Metal-to-Metal Bonding, and Structural Assembly. HTC was formed in 1994 and has Rotor Blades in Service in more than 40 countries around the world.
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020