Hughes/MDHI Model 369, 500, and 600 owners and operators: You are invited to attend a Technical Briefing hosted by Helicopter Technology Company (HTC, see Booth 4526) covering Rotor Track and Balance, Vibration Troubleshooting, and Ride Quality Assessment.
The Briefing is scheduled for Tuesday, February 25, from 1:30-3:30 pm in the Anaheim Convention Center, Room 207-A.
Emphasis is placed on Practical Flight-Line Maintenance and Rotor Blade Care.
Learn how to Minimize Start Cycles and Flight Hours for Main Rotor Smoothing, Strategies for Isolating Cyclic Feedback, and Fine Tuning Tail Rotor Balance.
Question and Answer period follows presentation.
Attendees will receive a notebook with training materials.
About Helicopter Technology Company (HTC)
HTC designs and produces its own line of Helicopter Main and Tail Rotor Blades at its Facilities in Los Angeles, California. The company is an FAA Approved Production Approval Holder and Repair Station (#HQPR671X) with ISO 9001:2008 + AS9100C and ISO 9001:2008 + AS9110A Certifications. Company Strengths include: Structural Design, Structural Testing, Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), Tool Design and Fabrication, Metal-to-Metal Bonding, and Structural Assembly. HTC was formed in 1994 and has Rotor Blades in Service in more than 40 countries around the world.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit