Russian Helicopters, a subsidiary of Oboronprom, part of State Corporation Rostec, displays a range of helicopters for various uses at the Singapore Airshow 2014 aerospace and defence exhibition, which is held at the Changi Exhibition Centre fr om 11 to 16 February 2014. The Russian Helicopters’ section can be found at stand K53.
Russian Helicopters will hold meetings and conferences with helicopter operators from across Asia. A specialist conference on the Ka-62 for the Asia Pacific Region, at which Russian Helicopters experts will talk about the new multirole civilian Ka-62 helicopter, a leading export product,will be held in conjunction with the Singapore Embassy in Russia. The event will take place on 12 February at 11:00 in conference hall number 4 at the exhibition centre.
The new Ka-62 is the first Russian helicopter to be created as a result of close international cooperation. The project involves companies from Germany, France, Austria and other countries. It is anticipated that the Ka-62 will garner great interest from Russian Helicopters’ established regional markets. Brazil’s Atlas Táxi Aéreo and Colombia’s Vertical de Aviacion have both already submitted orders for the Ka-62.
The Ka-62 is primarily designed for passenger transport, search and rescue operations and work on oil and gas sector. Thanks to its spacious, comfortable cabin, the helicopter is excellently suited for corporate purposes. It boasts a high cruising speed and low vibration level.
The exhibition will also showcase the multirole Ka-32A11BC, which is used in over 30 countries for fire-fighting, search and rescue operations, and complex construction and installation work. Visitors will also have a chance to see the light helicopter Ansat, which can be used for training, by law enforcement agencies and for medical missions.
Russian Helicopters will also put Mi-8/17 (Mi-17V-5 and Mi-171Sh) military transport helicopters and the Mi-35M – developed with the latest technology based on the legendary Mi-24 multipurpose military helicopter – on display at the Singapore Airshow 2014. These helicopters are used all over the world and are renowned for their reliability, efficiency and high durability.
The military range on display at the airshow will include the Ka-52 Alligator reconnaissance and combat helicopter. The international community first had a chance to see this helicopter in summer 2013 at the Le Bourget airshow in France, wh ere it successfully completed its flight demonstration programme. The Ka-52 Alligator is a next-generation attack helicopter designed to destroy tanks, armoured and non-armoured ground targets, and enemy troops and helicopters both on the front line and in tactical reserves, around the clock in any weather conditions. The Ka-52 can provide target acquisition and designation for helicopter teams and ground troop command and control centres. It can also provide fire support for troop landings, fly routine patrols and escort military convoys.
Russian Helicopters will also hold a dedicated conference for combat helicopter operators during the Singapore Airshow 2014, entitled Russian Mi-8/17, Mi-35M, and Ka-52 Alligator combat helicopters – new technological developments. Participants will have the chance to hear a detailed description of these helicopters, and the opportunity to talk with experts. The event will take place on 13 February in conference hall number 4 at the exhibition centre and starts at 10:00.
- 01-Dec-18 HL9419 Kamov Ka32 Guri, Korea (1F)
- Avialift Vladivostok orders Kamov Ka32
- Russian Helicopters Delivers Ka-32A11BC to Jiangsu Baoli Aviation Equipment
- 08-May-17 HL9414 Kamov Ka32 Samcheok, Korea (1F)
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Ка-32А11ВСs to Jiangsu Baoli
- Jiangsu Baoli Aviation orders Ansat, Mi-171 and Ka32
- Lakeshore to market Russisan Helicopters in China
- Russian Helicopters signs contract to deliver 18 helicopters to China
- Russian Helicopters to deliver to Jiangsu Baoli
- Military Contract Between Russia and Peru
- RH Focus Corp expecting to represent Russian Helicopters in Korea
- Russian Helicopters take Ka32 to Asia Pacific China Police 2016
- Russian Helicopters sells to four customers in China
- Russian Helicopters details Singapore display
- Chinese operator signs for for firefighting Kamov Ka32s
- Russian Helicopters takes three aircraft to Dubai Airshow
- HSC to repair helicopters for South Korea’s Forest Dept
- Russian Helicopters discusses cooperation with LG International
- Russian Helicopters to maintain Korean Ka32 engines
- Three Ka32s to be delivered to China