Vector Aerospace a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce that its subsidiary, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America (“HS-NA”),one of the world’s leading providers of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services has been chosen as one of BC’s Top Employers for 2014.
BC’s Top Employers is an annual competition organized by the editors of Canada’s Top 100 Employers. This special designation recognizes the British Columbia employers that lead their industries in offering exceptional working conditions and progressive human resources policies.
“We are honoured to receive the BC’s Top Employers of 2014 award,” states Paul Cockell, President, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America. “This is great recognition that our work to support our employees by providing them top training through personal and professional support programs is benefiting them individually, and Vector as a whole.”
HS-NA added 35 new employees last year and encourages employees to help recruit new employees with referral bonuses, up to $1,000. HS-NA also helps employees prepare for life after work with phased-in retirement work options and a defined contribution pension plan.
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role
- Aspen Avionics’ Evolution E5 Receives STC
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Ornge AW139s to receive new stretcher system
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy