Five months after Avpro in the USA joined forces with Europe’s Heli Asset to form the industry’s largest helicopter brokerage, Avpro is exhibiting at HAI Heli Expo (February 25-27thBooth 1411, Hall A), supported by a dedicated helicopter sales team and managing partners Don Bass, Chris Ellis and Bob Rabbitt. Since their announcement was made during NBAA last Fall Avpro has successfully transacted numerous pre-owned VIP and Utility configured helicopter deals around the world and has several other helicopters under contract currently with deals due to close during the time of the show.
Avpro assisted with the acquisition of three EMS Airbus Helicopters EC135 T2+ for Avincis, a global leader in the provision of mission critical aviation services and managed the sale of a utility configured Agusta A109E Power on behalf of Kocoglu Group, Turkey’s largest civil helicopter operator.
“We are reaping early benefits from joining forces with Avpro,” said Heli Division head, Emmanuel Dupuy, in terms of expanded resources, greater accessibility to clients and strengthened purchasing power and brand recognition. Managing Partner Don Bass further noted that Avpro has successfully increased its financial capacity to inventory helicopters in addition to fixed wing aircraft and closed 2013 having completed approximately 100 aircraft transactions, its best year since 2007.
Avpro helicopter sales professionals are unique in that they work by helicopter model – each being expert in their respective markets. This means that prospective clients all over the world benefit from the company’s depth of knowledge. “Being organized in this way allows us to interact with the market far more accurately and as a result provide unparalleled guidance to clients. Specializing by model also enables our sales agents to track quality/price ratios of every serial number for sale, transaction history and sales pipeline,” said Emmanuel Dupuy. As well as widening its geographical footprint in Europe with its helicopter activity, Avpro has expanded its reach into Asia with pan-Asian business aviation consulting group Asian Sky Group .
Headquartered outside of Washington, DC, Avpro Inc. was founded by partners Don Bass, Chris Ellis and Bob Rabbitt. It is one of the world’s largest international business jet and executive helicopter brokerage and acquisition firms. The company has gross retail sales of over $1 billion annually. www.avprojets.com.
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza