Five months after Avpro in the USA joined forces with Europe’s Heli Asset to form the industry’s largest helicopter brokerage, Avpro is exhibiting at HAI Heli Expo (February 25-27thBooth 1411, Hall A), supported by a dedicated helicopter sales team and managing partners Don Bass, Chris Ellis and Bob Rabbitt. Since their announcement was made during NBAA last Fall Avpro has successfully transacted numerous pre-owned VIP and Utility configured helicopter deals around the world and has several other helicopters under contract currently with deals due to close during the time of the show.
Avpro assisted with the acquisition of three EMS Airbus Helicopters EC135 T2+ for Avincis, a global leader in the provision of mission critical aviation services and managed the sale of a utility configured Agusta A109E Power on behalf of Kocoglu Group, Turkey’s largest civil helicopter operator.
“We are reaping early benefits from joining forces with Avpro,” said Heli Division head, Emmanuel Dupuy, in terms of expanded resources, greater accessibility to clients and strengthened purchasing power and brand recognition. Managing Partner Don Bass further noted that Avpro has successfully increased its financial capacity to inventory helicopters in addition to fixed wing aircraft and closed 2013 having completed approximately 100 aircraft transactions, its best year since 2007.
Avpro helicopter sales professionals are unique in that they work by helicopter model – each being expert in their respective markets. This means that prospective clients all over the world benefit from the company’s depth of knowledge. “Being organized in this way allows us to interact with the market far more accurately and as a result provide unparalleled guidance to clients. Specializing by model also enables our sales agents to track quality/price ratios of every serial number for sale, transaction history and sales pipeline,” said Emmanuel Dupuy. As well as widening its geographical footprint in Europe with its helicopter activity, Avpro has expanded its reach into Asia with pan-Asian business aviation consulting group Asian Sky Group .
Headquartered outside of Washington, DC, Avpro Inc. was founded by partners Don Bass, Chris Ellis and Bob Rabbitt. It is one of the world’s largest international business jet and executive helicopter brokerage and acquisition firms. The company has gross retail sales of over $1 billion annually. www.avprojets.com.
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team