Greenwich AeroGroup announced today the hiring of Keith Clark as its Director of Government Business Development. He will be based at Greenwich AeroGroup’s Summit Aviation in Middletown, Delaware.
Mr. Clark will be responsible for the development of new business opportunities within United States and International governments with his primary concentration in the areas of maintenance, repair and overhaul.
Previously, Clark served as a territory sales engineer for Siemen’s Corporation and has held other positions in business development with Selex Galileo, Pemco and Eaton. His background also includes government contracting and financial management.
Clark holds a bachelor’s degree in political science from Utah State University and is a former U.S. Air Force F-4E Phantom pilot.
- New General Manager for Airbus Helicopters in Italy
- Summit Aviation extends MQ-8C Fire Scout contract
- MRO Insider Unveils AOG Mobile Application Preview for NBAA-BACE
- Leonardo delivers its 1,000th AW139 helicopter
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials in Finland
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil