Greenwich AeroGroup announced today the hiring of Keith Clark as its Director of Government Business Development. He will be based at Greenwich AeroGroup’s Summit Aviation in Middletown, Delaware.
Mr. Clark will be responsible for the development of new business opportunities within United States and International governments with his primary concentration in the areas of maintenance, repair and overhaul.
Previously, Clark served as a territory sales engineer for Siemen’s Corporation and has held other positions in business development with Selex Galileo, Pemco and Eaton. His background also includes government contracting and financial management.
Clark holds a bachelor’s degree in political science from Utah State University and is a former U.S. Air Force F-4E Phantom pilot.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee