Greenwich AeroGroup announced today the hiring of Keith Clark as its Director of Government Business Development. He will be based at Greenwich AeroGroup’s Summit Aviation in Middletown, Delaware.
Mr. Clark will be responsible for the development of new business opportunities within United States and International governments with his primary concentration in the areas of maintenance, repair and overhaul.
Previously, Clark served as a territory sales engineer for Siemen’s Corporation and has held other positions in business development with Selex Galileo, Pemco and Eaton. His background also includes government contracting and financial management.
Clark holds a bachelor’s degree in political science from Utah State University and is a former U.S. Air Force F-4E Phantom pilot.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf