Greenwich AeroGroup announced today the hiring of Keith Clark as its Director of Government Business Development. He will be based at Greenwich AeroGroup’s Summit Aviation in Middletown, Delaware.
Mr. Clark will be responsible for the development of new business opportunities within United States and International governments with his primary concentration in the areas of maintenance, repair and overhaul.
Previously, Clark served as a territory sales engineer for Siemen’s Corporation and has held other positions in business development with Selex Galileo, Pemco and Eaton. His background also includes government contracting and financial management.
Clark holds a bachelor’s degree in political science from Utah State University and is a former U.S. Air Force F-4E Phantom pilot.
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- The Volume of Military and Technical Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus has Exceeded $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats
- P&WC announces new President
- BLADE’s New Helicopter Service Expands
- MARPA warns US manufacturers to check new EASA SMS proposals
- Coptersafety appointed new CEO
- Air Methods sets up agreement with Anthem in six states
- Qatar – AH-64E Apache Helicopters with Spare Parts and Related Equipment