[Electronic translation] February 19 signed an agreement on mutual cooperation between the two companies “NDV-group” – the investor of the project “Heliport Moscow” and “Aviamarket” – Russia’s largest authorized dealer Robinson Helicopter Company.
“Heliport Moscow” – a unique project of the Civil Code “NDV”, which has no analogues in our country. Europe’s largest helicopter center is designed basing on more than 200 aircraft. “Heliport Moscow” provides a full range of services in a small aircraft, including the sale and rental of small aircraft, qualified service, training private pilots and retraining of professionals, and offers air taxi available, historical tours and unique tourist destinations.
“This agreement is part of a program of further development” Heliport Moscow “and allow successfully implement our plans for the future. For customers, this means that they are now able to get an even wider range of services in this area, using the resources of our companies. And the pilots and their guests will have just two houses – one in the area Myakinino, in the “Heliport Moscow”, another – in the region of Istria, where the “Aviamarket” – says the outcome of the meeting, Chairman of the Board of Directors of “NDV-group” Alexander crystal.
“Aviamarket” is successful in the market of corporate and private helicopters. Today it is the largest in the Russian official dealer of Robinson. In addition to the sales center provides a full range of services for training flight and technical personnel, maintenance and basing of helicopters. For visitors’ Heliport Moscow “will now be available both sites, including base heliport” Aviamarket. ” Strengthening the team the best experts in their field will raise the quality of all services provided to a new level.
“Agreement” Heliport Moscow “opens new opportunities for all, – says CEO” Aviamarket “Michael YUSHKOV. – Our company has more than ten years’ history has accumulated vast experience and knowledge in the helicopter industry, we know the market trends and ways of its development. Therefore, we decided to join forces to achieve a common goal – to develop and popularize Russian helicopter market. We are confident that our experience and capabilities of the partner that will synergies that will quickly and effectively implement conceived plans. “
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- The Volume of Military and Technical Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus has Exceeded $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats