[Electronic translation] February 19 signed an agreement on mutual cooperation between the two companies “NDV-group” – the investor of the project “Heliport Moscow” and “Aviamarket” – Russia’s largest authorized dealer Robinson Helicopter Company.
“Heliport Moscow” – a unique project of the Civil Code “NDV”, which has no analogues in our country. Europe’s largest helicopter center is designed basing on more than 200 aircraft. “Heliport Moscow” provides a full range of services in a small aircraft, including the sale and rental of small aircraft, qualified service, training private pilots and retraining of professionals, and offers air taxi available, historical tours and unique tourist destinations.
“This agreement is part of a program of further development” Heliport Moscow “and allow successfully implement our plans for the future. For customers, this means that they are now able to get an even wider range of services in this area, using the resources of our companies. And the pilots and their guests will have just two houses – one in the area Myakinino, in the “Heliport Moscow”, another – in the region of Istria, where the “Aviamarket” – says the outcome of the meeting, Chairman of the Board of Directors of “NDV-group” Alexander crystal.
“Aviamarket” is successful in the market of corporate and private helicopters. Today it is the largest in the Russian official dealer of Robinson. In addition to the sales center provides a full range of services for training flight and technical personnel, maintenance and basing of helicopters. For visitors’ Heliport Moscow “will now be available both sites, including base heliport” Aviamarket. ” Strengthening the team the best experts in their field will raise the quality of all services provided to a new level.
“Agreement” Heliport Moscow “opens new opportunities for all, – says CEO” Aviamarket “Michael YUSHKOV. – Our company has more than ten years’ history has accumulated vast experience and knowledge in the helicopter industry, we know the market trends and ways of its development. Therefore, we decided to join forces to achieve a common goal – to develop and popularize Russian helicopter market. We are confident that our experience and capabilities of the partner that will synergies that will quickly and effectively implement conceived plans. “
- LA Fire Department adds 5th AW139 helicopter
- Schiebel demostrates comint and imaging payloads of S-100 Camcopter®
- CHC Announces New Contract with OMV
- California Army National Guard newest helicopters
- Italian National Fire Corps to enhance its emergency multirole airborne capabilities
- Uttah Pradesh Government launches four new tourist heli flights
- Sri Lankan Air Force carry out first aerial seeding operation
- India approves Donaldson IBFs in AW139 and H130
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role
- Aspen Avionics’ Evolution E5 Receives STC
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Ornge AW139s to receive new stretcher system
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA