[Electronic translation] February 19 signed an agreement on mutual cooperation between the two companies “NDV-group” – the investor of the project “Heliport Moscow” and “Aviamarket” – Russia’s largest authorized dealer Robinson Helicopter Company.
“Heliport Moscow” – a unique project of the Civil Code “NDV”, which has no analogues in our country. Europe’s largest helicopter center is designed basing on more than 200 aircraft. “Heliport Moscow” provides a full range of services in a small aircraft, including the sale and rental of small aircraft, qualified service, training private pilots and retraining of professionals, and offers air taxi available, historical tours and unique tourist destinations.
“This agreement is part of a program of further development” Heliport Moscow “and allow successfully implement our plans for the future. For customers, this means that they are now able to get an even wider range of services in this area, using the resources of our companies. And the pilots and their guests will have just two houses – one in the area Myakinino, in the “Heliport Moscow”, another – in the region of Istria, where the “Aviamarket” – says the outcome of the meeting, Chairman of the Board of Directors of “NDV-group” Alexander crystal.
“Aviamarket” is successful in the market of corporate and private helicopters. Today it is the largest in the Russian official dealer of Robinson. In addition to the sales center provides a full range of services for training flight and technical personnel, maintenance and basing of helicopters. For visitors’ Heliport Moscow “will now be available both sites, including base heliport” Aviamarket. ” Strengthening the team the best experts in their field will raise the quality of all services provided to a new level.
“Agreement” Heliport Moscow “opens new opportunities for all, – says CEO” Aviamarket “Michael YUSHKOV. – Our company has more than ten years’ history has accumulated vast experience and knowledge in the helicopter industry, we know the market trends and ways of its development. Therefore, we decided to join forces to achieve a common goal – to develop and popularize Russian helicopter market. We are confident that our experience and capabilities of the partner that will synergies that will quickly and effectively implement conceived plans. “
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management
- Jämtlandsflyg to seize operations
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for 407 i
- FAA Establishes Restrictions on Drone Operations over DOJ and DOD Facilities
- ESG offering Smart Mission Display for helicopters and mission aircraft
- Rosoboronexport Ready to Expand Cooperation
- Kopter Group will exhibit its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2019
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 27,000th mission