Aspen STC, Inc. in partnership with Alternative Avionics today announced they have passed the flight test phase of the FAA Supplemental Type Certification (STC) process with Aspen Avionics’ Evolution EFD 1000H Pro Primary Flight Display, and EFD 500H/1000H Multi-Function Displays. The STC will cover installation in most Enstrom helicopter models.
Aspen STC, Inc. designed the engineering package for the certification and includes both one and two-tube configurations of Aspen Avionics’ award-winning displays. The approval covers Enstrom F-28A, F-28C, F-28F, 280, 280C, 280F, 280FX, TH28, 480 and 480B models. The final STC approval is expected in approximately 60 days. For additional information and pricing please stop by booth 8822 at HAI.
“As an Enstrom pilot myself, I know first-hand the benefits gained by installing the latest glass panel technology. With this STC, we will be able to improve reliability and decrease maintenance costs through the replacement of mechanical navigation instruments with the installation of Aspen’s primary and multi-function flight displays,” said Jeff Mandel, President, Aspen STC Inc.
- First AW189 launched in Korea
- CAMP Systems and Hillsboro Establish Partnership
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ brings enhanced capabilities to Firehawk
- DART High Capacity Cargo Nets fit the bill for Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo
- AMS and AUTOFLUG sign cooperation agreement
- FreeFlight Systems announces new radar altimeter display for operators
- Falcon Aviation to showcase at first Saudi International Airshow
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Unveils New Website & Video Series
- PIF Announces Launch of The Helicopter Company
- NHV Group appoints new CEO
- PHI enters Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- UK AAIB Bulletin – March 2019
- Smart heli-hook helps raise angel to realm of glory
- Astronautics introduces IBEX™ family
- Sterling Launches New Version of QuickOnline Mobile App
- IMT Vislink showcases updated AVDS System
- Toll Helicopters and Seeing Machines have joined forces
- Helicentre announces scholarship winners
- PhilJets orders 3 Bell 505 Helicopters
- HAI Partners with JSfirm.com to Address Shortage