Aspen STC, Inc. in partnership with Alternative Avionics today announced they have passed the flight test phase of the FAA Supplemental Type Certification (STC) process with Aspen Avionics’ Evolution EFD 1000H Pro Primary Flight Display, and EFD 500H/1000H Multi-Function Displays. The STC will cover installation in most Enstrom helicopter models.
Aspen STC, Inc. designed the engineering package for the certification and includes both one and two-tube configurations of Aspen Avionics’ award-winning displays. The approval covers Enstrom F-28A, F-28C, F-28F, 280, 280C, 280F, 280FX, TH28, 480 and 480B models. The final STC approval is expected in approximately 60 days. For additional information and pricing please stop by booth 8822 at HAI.
“As an Enstrom pilot myself, I know first-hand the benefits gained by installing the latest glass panel technology. With this STC, we will be able to improve reliability and decrease maintenance costs through the replacement of mechanical navigation instruments with the installation of Aspen’s primary and multi-function flight displays,” said Jeff Mandel, President, Aspen STC Inc.
- Kopter Group and Korea Aerospace Industries enter into cooperation
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- ForeFlight Announces Launch of Dispatch
- DRF to upgrade Airbus H145 fleet to five-blade rotorhead
- DART Aerospace acquires key product lines and brand trademark
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2020
- Flight testing begins for the first H225Ms for Kuwait
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™