Aspen STC, Inc. in partnership with Alternative Avionics today announced they have passed the flight test phase of the FAA Supplemental Type Certification (STC) process with Aspen Avionics’ Evolution EFD 1000H Pro Primary Flight Display, and EFD 500H/1000H Multi-Function Displays. The STC will cover installation in most Enstrom helicopter models.
Aspen STC, Inc. designed the engineering package for the certification and includes both one and two-tube configurations of Aspen Avionics’ award-winning displays. The approval covers Enstrom F-28A, F-28C, F-28F, 280, 280C, 280F, 280FX, TH28, 480 and 480B models. The final STC approval is expected in approximately 60 days. For additional information and pricing please stop by booth 8822 at HAI.
“As an Enstrom pilot myself, I know first-hand the benefits gained by installing the latest glass panel technology. With this STC, we will be able to improve reliability and decrease maintenance costs through the replacement of mechanical navigation instruments with the installation of Aspen’s primary and multi-function flight displays,” said Jeff Mandel, President, Aspen STC Inc.
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats