Aspen STC, Inc. in partnership with Alternative Avionics today announced they have passed the flight test phase of the FAA Supplemental Type Certification (STC) process with Aspen Avionics’ Evolution EFD 1000H Pro Primary Flight Display, and EFD 500H/1000H Multi-Function Displays. The STC will cover installation in most Enstrom helicopter models.
Aspen STC, Inc. designed the engineering package for the certification and includes both one and two-tube configurations of Aspen Avionics’ award-winning displays. The approval covers Enstrom F-28A, F-28C, F-28F, 280, 280C, 280F, 280FX, TH28, 480 and 480B models. The final STC approval is expected in approximately 60 days. For additional information and pricing please stop by booth 8822 at HAI.
“As an Enstrom pilot myself, I know first-hand the benefits gained by installing the latest glass panel technology. With this STC, we will be able to improve reliability and decrease maintenance costs through the replacement of mechanical navigation instruments with the installation of Aspen’s primary and multi-function flight displays,” said Jeff Mandel, President, Aspen STC Inc.
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team
- LCI Helicopters closes new $75M financing from CaixaBank
- Mi-38 successfully passed testing in extreme conditions
- The high altitude flight campaign of the new H145 starts in Chile
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- Airbus Helicopters, Inc. and head of North America region appointments
- Sikorsky Awarded $22M Contract for CH-53K Support