This Cargo Hook Retention System is designed for Bell 204, 205, 212 and 412 operators looking to keep the cargo hook assembly from rotating during certain types of external load missions. This certified upgrade kit provides a restraining arm that is coupled to the cargo hook assembly and supported by a bracket that is attached to the airframe. It can be quickly enabled or disabled as needed via a quick release ball lock pin.
Upgrade your aircraft to include the Cargo Hook Retention System to increase security, efficiency, and versatility of your external load missions.
- Supports Complex Missions — An elegant solution for situations where you don’t want the hook to spin due to multiple cable connections, use of seeding buckets, cone harvesters, portable saws, hydraulic shears, Sacksafoam™ hydraulic pumps, etc.
- Quick & Easy to Use — Once the kit is installed, you can leave it on the aircraft and enable/disable it as needed for each mission via a quick release pin.
- Simple Yet Robust System — Requires minimal maintenance.
- Certified Kit —EASA and Transport Canada certified.
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management
- Jämtlandsflyg to seize operations
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for 407 i
- FAA Establishes Restrictions on Drone Operations over DOJ and DOD Facilities
- ESG offering Smart Mission Display for helicopters and mission aircraft
- Rosoboronexport Ready to Expand Cooperation
- Kopter Group will exhibit its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2019
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 27,000th mission
- Airbus eDynamic troubleshooting tool
- Airbus Keycopter at Heli-Expo 2019
- 8 Golden Rules About Weather and Helicopter Flights
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces Facility Relocation and Expansion
- New Trustee for Taranaki Rescue Helicopter Trust
- UK EMS charities invited to bid for share of £10m funding
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- Boeing Awarded $13M Contract for Qatar Armed Forces AH-64E Support
- Leonardo opens a new facility in Pisa
- 17-Feb-19 LN-ORH Robinson R44 Røldal, Norway (2F)
- 17-Feb-19 ZK- Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- DART gets TCCA approval for its improved H130 Emergency Flotation System