The ADAC HEMS Academy counts most of the important European HEMS organizations and many international law enforcement and off-shore operators from Argentina to Japan, from Brazil to Australia, as clients for EC135 and EC145 full flight simulator training.
To fulfill the increasing customer demands for training on EC135 P2+/T2+ full flight simulators (FFS), the ADAC HEMS Academy decided to convert their EC135 analogue FFS into an EC135 EFIS FFS. The cockpit returned in the meantime from the refurbishment in the U.K. to our facility and will be re-qualified in May 2014.
New visual features will be incorporated on all simulators after this requalification. The new IG will enhance the visual experience and therewith the training benefits. It contains, amongst others: volumetric clouds, automatic runways, motorway traffic, haze, and high fidelity trees.
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Devon Air Ambulance resumes ops – EC135s fitted with separation screens
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- EC135 Reduced mandatory maintenance and flight checks
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Royal Thai Air Force orders six Airbus H135 military trainers
- Polish Border Guard adds Airbus H135
- Gozo EMS operation upgrading to EC135
- DRF Luftrettung expands its H145 and H135 fleet
- NASA orders three Airbus H135s
- EASA approves STC for Trakka TLX searchlight on EC135
- Cayman Police replace damaged EC135 wtih second H145
- 723 Squadron helicopters achieve 10,000 flying hours
- Airbus launches retrofit solution for EC135 Electrical Master Boxes
- Metro first to STC H135 T3H Air Medical Interior
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order