The ADAC HEMS Academy counts most of the important European HEMS organizations and many international law enforcement and off-shore operators from Argentina to Japan, from Brazil to Australia, as clients for EC135 and EC145 full flight simulator training.
To fulfill the increasing customer demands for training on EC135 P2+/T2+ full flight simulators (FFS), the ADAC HEMS Academy decided to convert their EC135 analogue FFS into an EC135 EFIS FFS. The cockpit returned in the meantime from the refurbishment in the U.K. to our facility and will be re-qualified in May 2014.
New visual features will be incorporated on all simulators after this requalification. The new IG will enhance the visual experience and therewith the training benefits. It contains, amongst others: volumetric clouds, automatic runways, motorway traffic, haze, and high fidelity trees.
- Airbus launches retrofit solution for EC135 Electrical Master Boxes
- Metro first to STC H135 T3H Air Medical Interior
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- 24-Feb-19 9H-VIP Airbus EC135 Valetta, Malta
- Hungary buys nine pre-owned Airbus EC135s
- 13-Feb-19 D-HJMD Airbus EC135P2 Neustadt an der Orla, Germany
- SPAES procures nine medical racks for EC135 installation
- Airbus EC135 – FAA AD 2013-21-05R1 – Bearings
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Installation of SLANT-console in Airbus EC135
- Red Arrows Support Handover of First ACH135 for charter ops
- ACH Displays New ACH135 Helionix
- Babcock renews Great Western Air Ambulance contract for 5 years
- Babcock to upgrade five EC135s for WPD
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- German Federal Police procures mission systems from ESG
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- ALT wins German military contract with five EC135s
- NHSL adds EC135 and AW139 in Trinidad and Tobago