Hawker Pacific, the leading aircraft sales and product support company in Asia, the Pacific and the Middle East, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Bell Helicopter with the intent to enter into future purchase agreements for various Bell helicopter models based on anticipated market growth. The deal reflects the overwhelming response to Bell Helicopter products by the market, and puts Hawker Pacific in a much stronger position to meet that demand.
The multi-aircraft, multi-year agreement was signed by Hawker Pacific CEO, Alan Smith and Bell Helicopter President and CEO, John Garrison at Bell Helicopter’s Chalet at the 2014 Singapore Airshow at Changi International Airport.
Tony Jones, Hawker Pacific’s Chief Operating Officer – Asia said: “We continue to see growing support and serious enquiries from the market for Bell helicopters across our region. Based on this feedback, we have put the wheels in motion with this MOU and are planning for numerous aircraft putting us in an even stronger position to meet our customers’ needs in a timely manner.”
“Today’s signing has proved once again that good aircraft will always be in demand, and this is something we see over and over again with Bell Helicopter: a trusted manufacturer who continues to release ever more exciting products and upgrades into the market, backed by their legendary world-class customer support.”
Hawker Pacific is the appointed Independent Representative for Bell Helicopter products throughout Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific and the Middle East. Hawker Pacific is a proud exhibitor at Singapore Airshow 2014, Changi Airport, 11-16 February 2014, and is located at Chalet CD31 and 32.
Follow @HawkerPacific on Twitter for the latest news and updates from Hawker Pacific.
Hawker Pacific is a market leader in integrated civil and military aerospace sales and product support in South East Asia, Australia, the Pacific and the Middle East and is one of the largest independent companies of its type in the region with nearly 600 employees. The company’s Asian operations include established businesses in Singapore, China, the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Hawker Pacific represents some of the world’s leading aircraft manufacturers, including Beechcraft Corporation, Bell Helicopter, Diamond Aircraft and Mahindra Aerospace, and provides service support for a wide range of manufacturers. Hawker Pacific is also a primary dealer in used aircraft with networks to source, acquire and trade aircraft globally.
Hawker Pacific is also Australia’s premier fixed base operator (FBO) with a network of facilities in Sydney, Brisbane, Cairns, Singapore, Perth, Shanghai and Malaysia. The company’s FBOs offer VIP services and crew facilities, 24/7 on demand aircraft charter from a modern aircraft fleet, flight operations and total aircraft management.
Hawker Pacific’s product support activities include MRO, structural modification and support services to a wide range of fixed wing aircraft and helicopters for corporate, charter, defence and special mission operators throughout the region. Other services include aircraft and engine maintenance, repair and overhaul, special mission aircraft modifications, design engineering, avionics parts and service, plus the provision of spare parts, exchange rotables and equipment sales.
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- 15-Jan-21 PH-TTR Airbus H135 Almere, Netherlands
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns
- HAI addresses pandemic worries about holding Heli-Expo 2021
- First flight for Airbus H160 for All Nippon Helicopter
- UK AAIB Bulletin – January 2021
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident