Amur Finance Company, Inc. (AFC) is pleased to announce the formation of a new subsidiary, Amur Helicopter Financial Services (Amur HFS). Amur HFS will address an unfilled need in the marketplace by offering a complete suite of integrated Fleet Management Solutions to the global rotor-wing market. The newly formed Amur HFS offers a broad range of leasing and financial solutions including: operating leases, finance leases, stub leases and sale/leaseback solutions to helicopter owners and operators around the world. Amur HFS works with its customers to develop customized fleet acquisition, management and disposition solutions for helicopters, their parts and accessories. Available services include inventory management, consignment inventory sales, airframe disassembly and Maintenance Repair and Overall (MRO) solutions.
Amur HFS CEO Neil Calvert said, “With a strong management team comprised of both technical and financial experts, Amur HFS is uniquely positioned to be one of the few full service helicopter solutions companies in the world.” He added, “We are delighted to be at the forefront of offering these much needed services to the industry.”
The comprehensive solutions offered by Amur HFS are designed to help rotor-wing owners and operators unlock capital tied up in assets while at the same time providing short-term lift requirements, continued operating solutions and minimizing transaction and management overhead costs. Amur HFS business offices are located in White Plains, NY and in Vancouver, Canada. For more information about the company, please visit us on the web at www.amurhfs.com.
About Amur Finance Company, Inc.
Amur Finance Company, Inc. is a privately held, diversified commercial finance company focusing on the global transportation, industrial and equipment leasing sectors. With over $40 billion of related finance, trading and investment transactions, the management team has been directly involved in over 350 fixed wing and rotor aircraft transactions around the world. Amur Finance Company, Inc. takes a partnership approach to its investments, providing long term value through joint ventures and strategic arrangements with world-class entrepreneurs in each industry sector.
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock