Responding to customer needs for faster spares parts deliveries,Breeze-Eastern Corporation (NYSE MKT: BZC), the aerospace industry’s only dedicated hoist and winch specialist, today announced plans for a new spare parts distribution system supported by significantly increased inventory levels.
“We recognize that responsive spares support and turnaround times are critical to our customers’ mission success,” said President and Chief Executive Officer Brad Pedersen. “This new distribution structure is part of an ongoing effort to more closely control the process and bring us closer to our customers and end users.”
Effective immediately, commercial customers will work directly with Breeze-Eastern for expedited spares support by calling 973-602-1199. Breeze-Eastern parts were previously distributed by Transaero, and Pedersen expressed his thanks and appreciation to the Transaero organization for its years of support.
Pedersen said Breeze-Eastern is making a multi-million-dollar investment and with this investment the company expects reach its goal of 30-day turns for commonly used parts by the fourth quarter of 2014. “Our goal is to assure that we have adequate material on hand for expedited responses and seamless support,” Pedersen said.
A new, 16-person customer support organization was established last year and includes five account managers responsible for providing responsive service to customers in specific geographic regions. A 24-hour phone line ensures that customers may always speak directly with a knowledgeable Breeze-Eastern staff member for help. Commercial overhaul and repair turn times have been cut in half since Pedersen joined the company in May 2012.
Breeze-Eastern representatives will be available to answer customer questions about parts distribution and much more in Exhibit 602 throughout Heli-Expo, Jan. 25-27 in Anaheim, Calif. A broad array of helicopter hoists, hooks and accessories will be on display in the company’s spacious and modern new exhibit.
Breeze-Eastern Corporation is a leading global designer and manufacturer of high-performance lifting and pulling devices for helicopters, military cargo aircraft, and other aerospace/defense platforms, including rescue hoists, cargo winches and cargo hooks, and weapons-lifting systems.
- Flight testing begins for the first H225Ms for Kuwait
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo