Responding to customer needs for faster spares parts deliveries,Breeze-Eastern Corporation (NYSE MKT: BZC), the aerospace industry’s only dedicated hoist and winch specialist, today announced plans for a new spare parts distribution system supported by significantly increased inventory levels.
“We recognize that responsive spares support and turnaround times are critical to our customers’ mission success,” said President and Chief Executive Officer Brad Pedersen. “This new distribution structure is part of an ongoing effort to more closely control the process and bring us closer to our customers and end users.”
Effective immediately, commercial customers will work directly with Breeze-Eastern for expedited spares support by calling 973-602-1199. Breeze-Eastern parts were previously distributed by Transaero, and Pedersen expressed his thanks and appreciation to the Transaero organization for its years of support.
Pedersen said Breeze-Eastern is making a multi-million-dollar investment and with this investment the company expects reach its goal of 30-day turns for commonly used parts by the fourth quarter of 2014. “Our goal is to assure that we have adequate material on hand for expedited responses and seamless support,” Pedersen said.
A new, 16-person customer support organization was established last year and includes five account managers responsible for providing responsive service to customers in specific geographic regions. A 24-hour phone line ensures that customers may always speak directly with a knowledgeable Breeze-Eastern staff member for help. Commercial overhaul and repair turn times have been cut in half since Pedersen joined the company in May 2012.
Breeze-Eastern representatives will be available to answer customer questions about parts distribution and much more in Exhibit 602 throughout Heli-Expo, Jan. 25-27 in Anaheim, Calif. A broad array of helicopter hoists, hooks and accessories will be on display in the company’s spacious and modern new exhibit.
Breeze-Eastern Corporation is a leading global designer and manufacturer of high-performance lifting and pulling devices for helicopters, military cargo aircraft, and other aerospace/defense platforms, including rescue hoists, cargo winches and cargo hooks, and weapons-lifting systems.
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team